šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TIME: When Will Justin Bieber Have His Lady Gaga Moment?

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gov Hooka

He will never have a Lady Gaga moment. He's not worthy.Ā 8hYPR8e.png

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹:applause:

djBuffoon

proven positive byĀ Lady GagaĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s successful Oscars performanceĀ being understood, widely, as practically a full-scale comeback after a down period in her career.Ā 

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹I'm a little tired of the media acting like this 2013/14 was her fault, or the result of weakness on her partĀ :flop:

Back to the topic, Bieber has yet to prove that he is worthy of the hype. Nothing that he's done so far is above-average in any respect.

TimisaMonster

Gaga moment? Where he becomes adored by the world overnight and proven to have vocal talent? :lmao:

Ā 

I'm sorry, but it seems like nothing he does will ever be that huge...he's just annoying and a brat in people's eyes tbqh...he lost a lot of people's respect :shrug:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

chiuga

as in turning into a p0rn superstar?Ā if that's the case thenĀ #soon. otherwise never

aaronyoji

ugh totally different circumstances. justin beiber not only does NOT have the musical or vocal talents as someone like gaga, but hes a spoiled brat who spent the past couple years acting like a tool and releasing forgettable disposable music. gaga gave her last album her all, and unfortunately didnt get all the love and praise due to artistic reasons, people honestly thinking gaga had some 'fall of grace" in the same way beiber had are just not right in the head lol....

boysboysboys

He needs to realize he is not a born star, which is the hardest thing to realize if you believe it at the bottom of your soul, and also constantly reminded about it.Ā 

ThatSLAYGUY

ugh totally different circumstances. justin beiber not only does NOT have the musical or vocal talents as someone like gaga, but hes a spoiled brat who spent the past couple years acting like a tool and releasing forgettable disposable music. gaga gave her last album her all, and unfortunately didnt get all the love and praise due to artistic reasons, people honestly thinking gaga had some 'fall of grace" in the same way beiber had are just not right in the head lol....

Ć¢ā‚¬ā€¹pretty much thisĀ 

He will never have a "Gaga" moment coz they just aren't the same situations. I do however hope he does try and take responsibility for what he has done (and not a 30 second video on the internet)Ā 

Archived