đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TIME: When Will Justin Bieber Have His Lady Gaga Moment?

Henry

Featured Posts

ryhanna

I don't think he will. He's been self-destructive with his own career. He's a "bad role model" for what was originally his target audience of teenage girls, and practically all other demographics just plain can't stand him.

At least Lady Gaga always had some level of respect. Her fan base has always been solid and consistent, despite the public being "sick of her" she was never actually hated. Not in the way Bieber is, anyway. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's a huge difference when it comes to the two. I honestly see him doing his thing again. Maybe even people enjoying his music and him reaching to people. Or he could fail.

:rip:

He is just getting what all extremely popular young male pop singers/ groups get. Young heart throbs with sub par music always disappear. I.E The Jones brothers example, one of them is a construction worker now.

He will not have a come back moment

​

WHat?

Is this true? :rip:

Pure Adrenaline

idk but he needs to cut that stache of his  it's disgustingly hideous :wtf: come back in 10 years when u have a beard to grow :wtf:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

NewYorkCity

Gaga her impact crrating new terminology :legend:

When he has talent to show :madge:

Edit: I WANT MY 4.000 POSTS BACK.

GagaMyBlood95

I think he's too far gone. There's a difference between what Gaga went through and what Bieber did.

​Big big difference, can't be compared..

daviddarko

To have a Gaga moment you need talent, and I don't think Bieber has the quantity required.

​this

manicholic

Anyone who's famous since such a young age is forever damaged in ways most people aren't; Michael Jackson was able to channel his anger and frustrations of this predicament into his music and performances to great success for a while after becoming an adult, maybe it's possible for Justin to one day do the same. But it seems too early to tell, especially since he has yet to display a solid, unshakable talent as a singer or a dancer or songwriter, etc. Still such extraordinary talent wasn't enough for Michael or Whitney or Judy to lead healthy and long lives. Thank god Gaga's parents raised her well - she will be around forever.

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Archived