đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cary Nokey (aka Rob Fusari) Gives An Update & A New Gaga Song

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Umm I really dislike how he's referring to her as his project...

'Lina was my Gaga' sounds so wrong

This...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Literally no one here has the right to be SPECULATING about whether or not Rob was the man who raped her. It's incredibly unsettling not to mention inappropriate and disrespectful to all parties involved. No one knows the "truth" except gaga. There are no "main suspects" and the whole finger pointing is extremely uncomfortable.

Willy Wonka

Thanks Chica! You do such wonderful interviews. I appreciate that he's still so willing to talk to Gaga's fansites and be so open about things. He provides such a different insight into Gaga and it's exciting to read.

Not satisfied with that Lina answer, but none of us really have any right to any information.

I'd love to see you try to interview more people from Gaga's past if it's at all possible! Dada, Stevie Boi, Mark Kanemura, Dina... It'd be awesome to hear from past collaborators and hear their memories and learn about what they're doing now. You could start a series!

XoXoJoanneGaga

So it's okay to "celebrate" a rapist just because they made good songs?

That's like saying it's okay that someone kills seven people as long as they did something you thought was good. No. 

We have no confirmation that he's a rapist. You can't just go around calling people rapists based on conjecture  :rip:

R. Kelly is an actual convicted s-x offender and Gaga put him on DWUW

Whispering

We have no confirmation that he's a rapist. You can't just go around calling people rapists based on conjecture  :rip:

R. Kelly is an actual convicted s-x offender and Gaga put him on DWUW

He wasn't convicted. ( not saying he wasn't guilty)

Katie14

Yeah. This is true. She was talking about s-xual abuse in general, but she claimed that it's not hard to figure out who were those guys, because every fan know with whom she's worked. That said, the only guy who fits her description about rape is Rob. We all might be wrong, but with whom else did Gaga work when she was about 19 that was 20 years older, and said that they used to date? Maybe it was someone else, but fans suspect him because he's the only one we know that fits that description. 

I re listened to that part of the interview. Howard asked her why women let men get away with s-xual abuse. She says she doesnt and that she has talked a lot about it. She said that numerous producers have taken advantage or tried to take advantage of her  and if you do the math and look back at the history of who she worked with we can figure out who they are. But she was not talking specifically about the man who raped her. He could have been someone we have never heard of. Im sure Gaga has worked with dozens of producers or mixers who we dont know who fit the age range she described. 

freebit

This guy is shady, and it's just NAGL for GGD to still be interviewing him. He is clearly just latching on to Chica's niceness to gain some more exposure for his latest musical venture from within Gaga's fan base IMO. Meanwhile he's been dragging her name through the mud to a different outlet. It's all very insincere.

This guy is shady, and it's just NAGL for GGD to still be interviewing him. He is clearly just latching on to Chica's niceness to gain some more exposure for his latest musical venture from within Gaga's fan base IMO. Meanwhile he's been dragging her name through the mud to a different outlet. It's all very insincere.

Who cares he is nothing now.

Any bits of info we can get out of him about Gaga's early career is totally worth it.

Especially with this Lina stuff. People accusing him of being a rapist but what if Gaga is a murderer and it's all a big conspiracy :omg::gum:

Thanks Chica! You do such wonderful interviews. I appreciate that he's still so willing to talk to Gaga's fansites and be so open about things. He provides such a different insight into Gaga and it's exciting to read.

Not satisfied with that Lina answer, but none of us really have any right to any information.

I'd love to see you try to interview more people from Gaga's past if it's at all possible! Dada, Stevie Boi, Mark Kanemura, Dina... It'd be awesome to hear from past collaborators and hear their memories and learn about what they're doing now. You could start a series!

omg I agree 100% this would be amazing!!!

Archived