💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry visits Auschwitz

Dolev

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

too bad she didn't get a nice shower

^ honestly wtf was this? I'm disgusted, Katy is being as respectful as she gets and you come with your hate fcking bye, thought u were better than that

:omg: Memo.. :(

It's science, bitch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you hmm. :applause:

Way to tarnish your reputation.

I could not care less.about my "reputation" but I am disgusted by that comment I am still shocked what the hell

Cody Draco

I'm confused as to why this is a thread. Shouldn't an Instagram post just be put in the Katy Perry thread?

Her other instagram posts when she was in Italy got their own thread. It's only fair to Katy Perry herself that this picture that shows she is not a vile person (as many people on here claim her to be) gets the chance to correct everyone.

Prismatic

Her other instagram posts when she was in Italy got their own thread. It's only fair to Katy Perry herself that this picture that shows she is not a vile person (as many people on here claim her to be) gets the chance to correct everyone.

:applause: You go babe. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

So you do admit it was damage control? Other thread had italian articles written about her disrespect to Italian art and culture. This thread is just her IG post.

FreePalestine

Cody Draco

So you do admit it was damage control? Other thread had italian articles written about her disrespect to Italian art and culture. This thread is just her IG post.

She is travelling all around Europe as a tourist right now. Never once did I say this was damage control. How dare you attempt to put words in my mouth. Go back to spreading propaganda about Isreal/Palestine. Isn't that the only reason you're on this site?

She is travelling all around Europe as a tourist right now. Never once did I say this was damage control. How dare you attempt to put words in my mouth. Go back to spreading propaganda about Isreal/Palestine. Isn't that the only reason you're on this site?

Oops looks like I hit the nerve. :spin: Take a look again at your quote, it does seem to be damage control after she got some bad press. And you even want to change the rules about artists' IG posts, only to show us how wonderful she actually is.

Are you on GGD only to convince us how good ms Perry is and talk **** about monsters?

FreePalestine

Cody Draco

Oops looks like I hit the nerve. :spin: Take a look again at your quote, it does seem to be damage control after she got some bad press. And you even want to change the rules about artists' IG posts, only to show us how wonderful she actually is.

Are you on GGD only to convince us how good ms Perry is and talk **** about monsters?

I've been a fan of Gaga since 2009 and wasn't a fan of Katy until Teenage Dream. Yet again, you think you know me when you don't.

Why should her instagram posts before be allowed a thread after being posted here multiple times and then locked?

If an AP thread is allowed to thrive that has to do with her instagram, then a new thread should be as well.

You seem like a typical Katy hating Little Monster. Peace out.

thank god she didnt take silly pics

great caption :applause:

not everything is PR

Don't be naive everything in this business is PR... Why else post it to her social media? If she was truly grieving she should do so privately. I'm sure she truly does feel for those lost their lives but she also has other motives with this post

my post wasn't a reflection of my thoughts about her. It was a response to what the mods have usually been doing, that's all.

I feel like the air must bo se heavy there, all the attrocities that happened there freak me out tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Cody Draco

Don't be naive everything in this business is PR... Why else post it to her social media? If she was truly grieving she should do so privately. I'm sure she truly does feel for those lost their lives but she also has other motives with this post

If it was Gaga who visited there and posted it, I bet you would have a different opinion.

Katy is using her reach to spread awareness just like Gaga would.

Whispering

That thread sited media articles, not just an Instagram post. This thread is clearly against the rules in the Entertainment section.

Archived