Cody Draco

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

Probs fake.

ย 

Well hopefully there is an ounce of truth in it and Katy is really working on her next album. :pray:

ย 

I couldn't care less about a diss track, I just want another album. :yes:

Cody Draco

Mte. It was Hollowward that was saying about the dissing before :eyesrolled:

Well alay with that promo.

ย 

Boo if there is an ounce of truth in this article then it means Katy is working on new music! :party:

Prismatic

Well

Congrats on your hit thread once again.

Boo if there is an ounce of truth in this article then it means Katy is working on new music! :party:

I'm down for new music tbh. I'm really excited to see what she'll do for the next era.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Cody Draco

Tay and Taylor's fans will eat her alive, I'm here to watch ย  :popcorn:

ย 

"New York City Girl" vs California Gurl :popcorn:

Pure Adrenaline

Katy's gonna get blackash

ย 

first Madonna and now Katy's dimise is coming soon ..... the Gaga curse is true .... praying for their sould tbh :pray:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Cody Draco

Well

Congrats on your hit thread once again.

I'm down for new music tbh. I'm really excited to see what she'll do for the next era.

ย 

I will never have a hit thread. I'm cursed. :emo:

ย 

I have no clue what to expect from Katy now. She could do anything. :gum:

Bad idea. Taylor's fans are much more militant, they'll boycott Katy.ย 

Katy has new fans being born all the time. :pole:

Prismatic

I will never have a hit thread. I'm cursed. :emo:

I have no clue what to expect from Katy now. She could do anything. :gum:

Katy has new fans being born all the time. :pole:

You have Katy in the thread title and dis, so I'm sure you'll get that hit thread.

I'm ready for her 'Like A Prayer'. Come slay us Deity Perry with something controversial and iconic. Give us your Express Yourself.

Cody Draco

Why don't they like each other again?

ย 

Taylor Swift hired dancers that used be Katy's and then Katy hired them back for the Prismatic tour so they ditched Taylor. :spin:

ย 

Not to mention John Mayer dated Taylor Swift before he dated Katy so that might play a role in the feud. :emma:

You have Katy in the thread title and dis, so I'm sure you'll get that hit thread.

I'm ready for her 'Like A Prayer'. Come slay us Deity Perry with something controversial and iconic. Give us your Express Yourself.

ย 

Everyone is too busy right now with Madonna's fall and policing people's reactions to it to care about our Deity Perry. :emo:

Cody Draco

:haha:ย  :haha: lool this is a big time failย  :smh: I was actually looking forward to her new album cuz I thought she's taking a new mature direction in her new music but a Taylor Swift diss song .. Really Katy.. bad moveย  :coffee:

ย 

We don't know if all of this is true yet. I hope the part about her working on new music is true. I don't care about a diss track. :coffee:

Prismatic

Taylor Swift hired dancers that used be Katy's and then Katy hired them back for the Prismatic tour so they ditched Taylor. :spin:

Not to mention John Mayer dated Taylor Swift before he dated Katy so that might play a role in the feud. :emma:

Everyone is too busy right now with Madonna's fall and policing people's reactions to it to care about our Deity Perry. :emo:

When one Queen falls, another Queen rises.

bionic

This is the most ridiculous feud. Katy won't know what's coming for her when TayTay writes her response

buy bionic

Cody Draco

Katy is boring. Bring on the new talent...come at me Katy Kats, on your rainbow cranes....

ย 

How is she boring? She has one of the best tours, had one of the best Superbowl performances, consistently puts out entertaining music videos. :usrs:

Pure Adrenaline

This is the most ridiculous feud. Katy won't know what's coming for her when TayTay writes her response

Taylor is like the queen of that ... Katy doesn't even know the ****storm that she will make on her

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived