💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Where in the article does she say she fell to "save her life"? Can I not read correctly or something.

maybe

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She could've pointed out that they were her NEW girl dancers.

By the same PC logic, couldn't that be seen as s-xist? Why is it better to point out femaleness than Asianness?

Morphine Prince

She could've pointed out that they were her NEW girl dancers if all she was doing was to point out who they were. In which case she could've said they are Aya Sato and Bambi - they have millions of views on Youtube and many fans of their own. It was their very first performance with Madonna or on any international stage.

The point is, Madonna and many people tend to do this with Asian people. We are the invisible race when it comes to racism.*

* It's not racism as much as it is about exoticising, which comes back to the whole you/them mentality that racism entails

Ok, she could have, but it doesn't matter. It wasn't racist and I'm sure Madonna is not racist. They ARE Japanese dancers and that is all. 

iloveit123

Thankfully I heard she redeemed herself on the Jonathan Ross show today and she sang the amazing track "Ghosttown"! YES!

FrankGutz

Pray for ha!!

bGuvGvY.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Pure Adrenaline

I see someone editting my post without my knowlage :giggle:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Pure Adrenaline

NOW IN FULL HD:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

JusKeepBreathin

tumblr_m85vv3W6ZT1qzozj1.gifExcept capes. I fully regret capes.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived