💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FULL HQ VIDEO: Madonna falls while performing on BRITS

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke
If she was chanelling Gwen she'd be all "I suppose you didn't see them though; they're all in my head"
:air:

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I fell to save my life" "I had two choices" "to be strangled or to fall down" Why is she such a drama queen? lol she could have simply grab the cape by her own hands to stop the dancers from pulling it.

giphy.gif

If you noticed she put her arm out behind her as they tugged the cape, by the time she could of done this it would of been to late? 

Er hello?  :usrs:

britneybritney4

Where in the article does she say she fell to "save her life"? Can I not read correctly or something.

shaneybaby

wow with her interview ... " i know how to fall," asked if intentional, shook head,

now I totally believe it was intentional... QUEEN!!.. of desperation 

manicholic

How is stating that they were Japanese racist? 

Madonna wouldn't say "My two Black dancers" or "Latino dancers"

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Morphine Prince

Madonna wouldn't say "My two Black dancers" or "Latino dancers"

I see nothing racist with her statement. She was probably just trying to point out who they were since there were many dancers on the stage. 

manicholic

I see nothing racist with her statement. She was probably just trying to point out who they were since there were many dancers on the stage. 

She could've pointed out that they were her NEW girl dancers if all she was doing was to point out who they were. In which case she could've said they are Aya Sato and Bambi - they have millions of views on Youtube and many fans of their own. It was their very first performance with Madonna or on any international stage.

The point is, Madonna and many people tend to do this with Asian people. We are the invisible race when it comes to racism.*

* It's not racism as much as it is about exoticising, which comes back to the whole you/them mentality that racism entails

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

AquaFire Witch

The fall didn't look that bad to me tbh. I've seen those photos Madonna has posted of her bruised body from rehearsals for her tour. This was probably nothing she can't handle...

I am glad she is OK though. I hope she didn't get hurt too badly.

Archived