Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina sets new FROOT date + Better Than That is about Ellie Goulding

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

lool not surprised since you obviously an Ellie fan.. And you obviously didn't like FROOT or maybe didn't even give it a chance but its my favorite album this year so yea I guess maybe we have different tastes in music but I don't understand the need to drag her music only cuz she wrote a song ""supposedly"" about your fav.

You know what they say about making assumptions, don't you?

I have, in fact, given the full Froot album a chance and wrote a full review. Gave it a 3/5 stars, too. It has some stand-out tracks, but it's overall very disappointing compared to The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. 

delete it fat

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. Halcyon was SO interesting and innovative, it's a bunch of Minogue and Ellis-Bextor rejects that could've been done better by anyone.

She's talentless, her voice is possibly the shrillest and thinnest in mainstream pop music at the moment. She sounds like a computerized dying lamb. 

If you want to get anywhere in reviewing anything, learn technique and musicianship before you try to come for anything conceptual because you clearly understand neither

/end

Worldwide song - #1 Love Me Like You Do

Control F 'Marina"

"No matches found"

Worldwide song - #1 Love Me Like You Do

Control F 'Marina"

"No matches found"

hmm I don't get this so you judge music based on its popularity and number on charts.. not very wise cuz you are missing out on a lot of great music. Ellie having the #1 song worldwide doesn't mean she's better than Marina or vice versa

hmm I don't get this so you judge music based on its popularity and number on charts.. not very wise cuz you are missing out on a lot of great music. Ellie having the #1 song worldwide doesn't mean she's better than Marina or vice versa

I actually like Marina's recent stuff and have nothing against her. I just found that member's response ridiculous :ohwell:

You know what they say about making assumptions, don't you?

I have, in fact, given the full Froot album a chance and wrote a full review. Gave it a 3/5 stars, too. It has some stand-out tracks, but it's overall very disappointing compared to The Family Jewels and Electra Heart. 

Maybe cuz I like the album so much I made that assumption but thats your opinion and I respect that. People have different tastes..

Marina never said or hinted once that the song is about Ellie. Ellie's response to those haters on twitter or whatever is what made you think its about her but really Marina has only written a song expressing her feelings, never said a word about who it is about so there's no need to bash her or in ur case drag her music for something that could be untrue and very trivial. 

I actually like Marina's recent stuff and have nothing against her. I just found that member's response ridiculous :ohwell:

okay I feel kinda dumb for middling in :creepflop: I'm just defending Marina a lot now cuz im stanning so hard atm I should probably take it easy. Her new music is slaying my entire life  :giveup:  

The Fame

I'm sad for Marina that Froot leaked and she has to release early, but I'm happy for me that I don't have to wait so long to buy it. > : )

inuborg

Yikes

lool not surprised since you obviously an Ellie fan.. And you obviously didn't like FROOT or maybe didn't even give it a chance but its my favorite album this year so yea I guess maybe we have different tastes in music but I don't understand the need to drag her music only cuz she wrote a song ""supposedly"" about your fav.

The new date is a great decision but her promo team should work their asses and spread the word otherwise this is gonna be bad for the album. Also I hope they make it the global release date. 

Froot IS a boring album though 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived