It was mentioned in that song too.

"She’s the apple of everybody’s eye

With an angel voice

Devil in disguise

Got a sour face like a poisoned fruit

That the boys can taste ’til they’re out of use

And she’ll network ’til her dreams come true

Even if it means getting into bed with you

Everybody’s friend, does it ring a bell?

I know a little too much but I’ll never tell"

Marina isvtotally in RAGE mode.

They were really close before.

But suddenly they unfollowed each other.

And no exolanations either.

And this aong makes people guessing this was what caused their friendship broken.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It was mentioned in that song too.

"She’s the apple of everybody’s eye

With an angel voice

Devil in disguise

Got a sour face like a poisoned fruit

That the boys can taste ’til they’re out of use

And she’ll network ’til her dreams come true

Even if it means getting into bed with you

Everybody’s friend, does it ring a bell?

I know a little too much but I’ll never tell"

Marina isvtotally in RAGE mode.

They were really close before.

But suddenly they unfollowed each other.

And no exolanations either.

And this aong makes people guessing this was what caused their friendship broken.

I see, mess  :flop:  Too bad because they're both 2 amazing singers, I like them both  :yes:

URFUTUREFAV

Maybe I'll take Marina seriously when she can make an interesting album again.

basic fan.

People hate what they don't understand.

I was listening to that song and I wondered who it was about, the lyrics were definitely not some ambiguous 'general' words. Wow Ellie, I like her songs but close your legs to (taken) men.

It's not a big secret that Ellie sleeps around

Marina last publicized relationship was with the producer of Goulding's "Midas Touch" Burns who "Gold" is presumably about

part of the lyrics:

You can’t take away the Midas touch
So you better make way for a greek gold rush

LOL. Halcyon was SO interesting and innovative, it's a bunch of Minogue and Ellis-Bextor rejects that could've been done better by anyone.

She's talentless, her voice is possibly the shrillest and thinnest in mainstream pop music at the moment. She sounds like a computerized dying lamb. 

If you want to get anywhere in reviewing anything, learn technique and musicianship before you try to come for anything conceptual because you clearly understand neither

/end

Paper Planes

LOL. Halcyon was SO interesting and innovative, it's a bunch of Minogue and Ellis-Bextor rejects that could've been done better by anyone.

She's talentless, her voice is possibly the shrillest and thinnest in mainstream pop music at the moment. She sounds like a computerized dying lamb. 

If you want to get anywhere in reviewing anything, learn technique and musicianship before you try to come for anything conceptual because you clearly understand neither

/end

Huh, talentless Ellie has gotten her farther up the charts and more recognition than Marina will ever dream of, and clearly Halcyon is more innovative than the lackluster Froot that rehashed the same sounds over and over again.

It's nice to see that you have to resort to personally attacking me in order to feel better about yourself. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Next time you post, at least make it constructive or useful in some way. Just know that I have a firm grasp on what I review, so don't try to tell me what I do or don't understand.

delete it fat

lool not surprised since you obviously an Ellie fan.. And you obviously didn't like FROOT or maybe didn't even give it a chance but its my favorite album this year so yea I guess maybe we have different tastes in music but I don't understand the need to drag her music only cuz she wrote a song ""supposedly"" about your fav.

The new date is a great decision but her promo team should work their asses and spread the word otherwise this is gonna be bad for the album. Also I hope they make it the global release date. 

Archived