Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift f/ Kanye West - "Bad Blood (remix)"

SIRE

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

I don't want him working with her :wtf:

His part better be amazing like on E.T. . BB is a good song but this is really shady of Taylor.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this site reliable?

The website is from the iHeartRadio group or whatever so I would say it is! She also followed Ariel Rechtshaid on twitter last week :giveup:

well...

/thread

She denies unannounced stuff all the time. She denied the 1989 tracklist and after performing Style at VSFS she said that said that we didn't know what the next single was going to be when she filmed the video 8 months before :toofunny:

who will love me when the night is over

wiltedbliss

I think the theme will be kinda about him interrupting her, and she saying they have bad blood. It makes sense. I think :rip:

The website is from the iHeartRadio group or whatever so I would say it is! She also followed Ariel Rechtshaid on twitter last week :giveup:

She denies unannounced stuff all the time. She denied the 1989 tracklist and after performing Style at VSFS she said that said that we didn't know what the next single was going to be when she filmed the video 8 months before :toofunny:

This.

Plus we know they recorded something, so unless it's aomething for his album idk what else it would be :confused:

Archived