Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rap Beauty Iggy Azalea speaks up in new interviews!

Navy

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

atleast it was there for her at some point, unlike your flop fav, and the last time I heard the radio her songs were still playing igPxpw5e1CCGI.gif

SCREAMING AT THIS :air:

100mil albums sold is a flop now? Ok :lmao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wiltedbliss

Unlike her, I do realize I have no talent for music. Nice try with the pic but it's as flat as your point.

My point is and always will be, you can dislike the artist all you want, but calm the **** down with the rude comments. Do you know her personally? NO. Has she ever done anything to you? NO. Why hate? I get that you don't like her music. I mean I'm not even a big Iggy fan, but it irks me so much when I see negative comments against ANY artist. They ARE humans in the end.

95% of those "tweets" are fake for starters, but that's beyond the point. None of the statements she's made on her twitter were flat out racist, if anything jokes unlike the bullying thrown at her daily and any statement that she made in the past that offended people she apologized for years ago, you people just love to hold grudges. Anyways, the amount of hate Iggy gets from kill yourself to the most awful things she has every right to criticize people's behavior. She is bullied to no end and if you were ever bullied you should know it's not a good feeling. Everything she is saying about social media and the internet is true. The internet can be a evil place.

its not up for debate, many of the things she said were racist, the fact that 'it was a joke' is rather unconvincing for me and unjustifying of her comments.

I just find it incredibly ironic to hear such statements coming out of her mouth, its like hearing a homophobe speak up against racism (that was a mere example of how it made me feel, don't quote me and twist that around.)

its not up for debate, many of the things she said were racist, the fact that 'it was a joke' is rather unconvincing for me and unjustifying of her comments.

I just find it incredibly ironic to hear such statements coming out of her mouth, its like hearing a homophobe speak up against racism (that was a mere example of how it made me feel, don't quote me and twist that around.)

You're just stuck on hating like everyone else. You're perspective seriously makes no sense. You really don't know anything about Iggy clearly so I'll let this end at that.

JEWRJEWR

atleast it was there for her at some point, unlike your flop fav, and the last time I heard the radio her songs were still playing igPxpw5e1CCGI.gif

lol@u calling someone flop when you're a gaga fan.

britney sold more with only 1 album than gagas and iggys discography all together xo

Fear, she's the mother of violence

darkchylde

My point is and always will be, you can dislike the artist all you want, but calm the **** down with the rude comments. Do you know her personally? NO. Has she ever done anything to you? NO. Why hate? I get that you don't like her music. I mean I'm not even a big Iggy fan, but it irks me so much when I see negative comments against ANY artist. They ARE humans in the end.

Here's the thing, she doesn't have to hit me with a pole to give me the right to dislike her deeply. She's made homophobic and racist statements and appropriated other cultures. Call me a hater, but I have every right to call her out. And don't you dare call her an artist.

wiltedbliss

Here's the thing, she doesn't have to hit me with a pole to give me the right to dislike her deeply. She's made homophobic and racist statements and appropriated other cultures. Call me a hater, but I have every right to call her out. And don't you dare call her an artist.

What homophobic and racist statements? I'm actually really confused :laughga:

darkchylde

What homophobic and racist statements? I'm actually really confused :laughga:

Saw the links a while ago, she tweeted some bull**** my brain's done me the favour not to remember.

She's an artist, end of story. You're a hater, end of story.

Homophobic statements? Do you got Iggy mixed up with another female rapper? :awkney: Those "homophobic" and "racist" tweets for the most part are all FAKE. Everyone is inspired by other cultures, almost every single person on the planet is. She isn't culture appropriating, she is inspired. Cut the **** and exit her thread, the hate is so old.

Guys stop arguing otherwise I'll have to close the thread. thanks :)

The thread about Iggy's interviews shouldn't have to be closed because people want to fill it with hate. It's typical, almost every Iggy thread gets closed, because people have to constantly be saying rude stuff.

The thread about Iggy's interviews shouldn't have to be closed because people want to fill it with hate. It's typical, almost every Iggy thread gets closed, because people have to constantly be saying rude stuff.

It's only going to be closed if people continue to bicker after I've asked everyone politely to cut it out.

People can disagree but don't be rude about it, guys

Great Interviews :applause:

About the social media thing she is totally right :applause: It's easy insult people behind a computer screen spreading negativity. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD the voice of the interviewer is REALLY annoying. I had to stop watching.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived