Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rap Beauty Iggy Azalea speaks up in new interviews!

Navy

Featured Posts

wiltedbliss

Please explain to me how she is full of ****?

If anyone is full of **** it is you.

Don't let his negativity affect you. They just like to throw insults at people. You can dislike the artist, but don't attack them like that. Like, what the ****? They're still humans in the end.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's great :heart:

Making fun of her looks only goes to show how immature you are. I'm pretty sure she's more beautiful than you'd ever dream of being. Bye.

BOOOOOMMMM you cracked his forehead wide open :air: :air: :air: CALL DE AMBERLAMP? WHERES THE AMBERLAMP?!

AbuHassan1992

Her songs are bops, but why is she still being considered "rap". She may be hip-hop, but not rap at all

ihAKe6TMovqKW.gif

it's actually the other way around...

newyork-1.gif

newyork-1.gif

Anyway, good riddance!

She's gorgeous for one.

iggy_azalea_steve_madden_2015_640x360.jp

For two you must be mad because she is very attractive and actually has a body unlike your fav

H5k5KCP.gif

Don't let his negativity affect you. They just like to throw insults at people. You can dislike the artist, but don't attack them like that. Like, what the ****? They're still humans in the end.

exactly. They're still humans, there's a few artist I'm not big fans of, but I would never throw the amount of hatred that some of these people do towards those artist. If you have something to say about an artist that you don't like it should be constructive criticism or said in a respectful manor, not in a hateful way.

Great interview  :yes:

why though? :shrug:

are you joking she's literally talking out of her ass

the only thing i learned from watching this is that iggy knows exactly why these hip hop djs don't respect her and she knows they're right about her

Cody Draco

She's great :heart:

Making fun of her looks only goes to show how immature you are. I'm pretty sure she's more beautiful than you'd ever dream of being. Bye.

9-1-1 someone has been shot.

Holy-s--t-Holy-crap-OMG-Oh-Crap-DAFUQ-WT

wiltedbliss

are you joking she's literally talking out of her ass

the only thing i learned from watching this is that iggy knows exactly why these hip hop djs don't respect her and she knows they're right about her

Evaporate.

wiltedbliss

BOOOOOMMMM you cracked his forehead wide open :air: :air: :air: CALL DE AMBERLAMP? WHERES THE AMBERLAMP?!

:Whitney:

Archived