Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's no big deal. Other people are doing this, even worse.

She just happened to be a celebrity so it was easy for her to get slammed by her acting goofy on these art pieces.  :shrug:

Her ARTPOP era is truly coming... :emma: I guess it's time for Gagz to shine again.

Like, I have nothing against taking stupid pictures, but I personally have so much respect for famous works of art, so those pictures did get on my nerves the first time that I saw them. She deserves the backlash this time.

She should apologise tbh. Still can't get over how rude it is of her to pose like that in front of such iconic art pieces. Totally agree with the article quote in the OP. Would be annoying if a school student did it but the fact that she has such a huge audience makes it worse

TEANUS

I'm not dumb vandalizing is doing physical harm. That's all. Not taking a picture of a piece of art making a fake disgusted face.

You don't have to be physical to defile or defame something, and that's what she did.

But, I'm sorry, I forgot we're not allowed to attack Katy, but we can pick Gaga apart for everything she does or attack fans who try to defend her. My bad :yes:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Katy's been decaying since the halftime show while Gaga's been rising and rising since the Grammys.

Poor ha (or maybe she deserves it on this one).

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Supersonic

I can't wait when Katy shoots up Black people on the streets and everybody here on KatyDaily starts defending her for "just doing what Americans do"

Tove Lo

You don't have to be physical to defile or defame something, and that's what she did.

But, I'm sorry, I forgot we're not allowed to attack Katy, but we can pick Gaga apart for everything she does or attack fans who try to defend her. My bad :yes:

Well I'm sorry that miss Katy Perry has DESTROYED those pieces of art for you. I'm praying for you. QtHi6Bp.jpg

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Mills locked this topic

Archived