💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry takes scandalous pictures, slammed by media

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Immature and stupid but not anything to be taken too seriously. It isn't really all that scandalous. Move on people.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

People are just looking for stuff to hate on her for. 

This, this, this.

People take pictures like that every day lol

6218123_700b.jpg

6U15J0w.jpg

167924776_e532d5a13a.jpg

:air: :lmao: These are so well done.

Oh boy the people criticizing Katy on these stupid pictures are as stupid as her. 

Prismatic

Well slay on getting that hit thread. Anything Katy and especially if its negative, it's always a hit. :applause:

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

RAMROD

I do that too to Washington Monument :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tove Lo

Yes it does matter. She's a childish woman child basically vandalizing art. And on top of it, you all know damn well that if Gaga did it the media would be way worse, so don't try to say they're too hard on her cause she may need a does of it to get off her high horse

Um, it is NOT basically vandalizing, definition of vandalizing: deliberately destroy or damage. So yeah, not basically vandalizing.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Alcina Dimitrescu

anigif_enhanced-12823-1406824930-15.gif

Yes it does matter. She's a childish woman child basically vandalizing art. And on top of it, you all know damn well that if Gaga did it the media would be way worse, so don't try to say they're too hard on her cause she may need a does of it to get off her high horse

No more than being "Inspired by Venus de Milo by Boticcelli"

TraeumereiLPB

Well sure it's immature but I don't think it's as big of a deal as some people are making it :shrug:

Well said!

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

BornSimon

It's not because it's Katy. I'm a huge Spice Girls fan and in 2001 Ginger Spice threw herself in a fountain in Rome and I thought that was ****ing stupid. It's a WORK OF ART. She was fined thousands of pounds for it. It's art, you could show some respect. If Botticelli saw that picture he'd probably be offended, just like Katy doesn't like it when they take the piss out of the fact that she hasn't won a Grammy. I'm sure if it was her art she would find it offensive or at least a bit annoying as well?

I don't get why it is such a big deal, she had a little fun with her sense of humor.

I mean yea it is childish, but no one is going to think less of the leaning tower of pisa because Katy is trying to give it fellatio. The only thing this reflects on is herself. 

GypsyPrince

Is nobody gonna twalk about the Botticelli painting tho? 

Well slay on getting that hit thread. Anything Katy and especially if its negative, it's always a hit. :applause:

:whitney: 

I know the GP, what can I say. 

• Mills locked this topic

Archived