💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Katy Perry - The Prismatic World Tour (Official Tease)

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

Cannot wait, this tour was so amazing :giveup:

Legendary Lovers slays existances tbh :madge:

looks like EPIX destroyed another tour just like they did with the MDNA tour

The MDNA tour DVD by them had SO many effects. it really ruined it for me. This looks like it will probably be the same :fat:

First of all, EPIX just broadcasts but the edition is done by each artist's team.

Second of all, these 10 seconds of footage do not say much... but unlike you, I get the impression this is going to have less effects and camera changes than MDNA... who knows!!!

What I do agree on with you is that the MDNA tour was ruined but like said, M's team is the only one to blame, not EPIX!

Haroon

Ugh I'm annoyed that this teaser is SO short, like it's literally 2 seconds of footage and the rest is computerised pyramids spinning :cry: I can't wait for the DVD :excited2:

LoveandMagic

While I am not a big fan of Katy or her Superbowl performance, all the material I have seen on this tour looks great! I love the colors and the costumes. Plus, I keep hearing how good it was from people that attended. So I may have to check this out. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

You can tell it's ruined by a 20 second teaser?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Are we still getting the artRAVE dvd or what?

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Psychedelic

Are we still getting the artRAVE dvd or what?

I don't think so buuut... I got mine, downloaded a fantastic 1080p rip from youtube and burned it to a DVD. Everybody'd better start doing something similar and thank god we at least got a stream unlike the BTWB!

:madge:

• 3 weeks later...
Kacey Elizabeth

Looks uninteresting. 

Half of your posts are you shading and dragging Katy. It's actually really sad and pathetic. I pity you.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

lego

Half of your posts are you shading and dragging Katy. It's actually really sad and pathetic. I pity you.

And you joined GAGAdaily to tell us that?

FreePalestine

• Mills locked this topic

Archived