Oscars ratings lowest in 6 years

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

I can't believe I sat through most of it for Gaga.  :lmao:

It was so boring but Gaga's performance was worth the wait.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Anderson123

Last year's Oscars were much better. Ellen DeGeneres is definitely a better host than Neil Patrick Harris. I couldn't stand his lame jokes or puns. I love that Meryl Streep and Gaga were on the show last night and I like watching the Oscars, not just because of Gaga, but I gotta say it was boring last night, nothing like having so many great actors/actresses having fun with Ellen or her charisma, plus they kept announcing Gaga as a performer like 2 hours before she hit the stage. AND I haven't watched like 70% of the movies that were nominated so I wasn't that excited about it.

bionic

Agreed..

And the host was bad tbh.

I don't know why people still think NPH is so amazing

buy bionic

GagaMyBlood95

I don't know why people still think NPH is so amazing

I have no idea, he was so boring to me, wrong choice imo definitely..

Lion Heart

Gaga's curse  :sis:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Well, everyone has been complaining about how they haven't watched the nominees :flop: but I hope that the Oscar won't use this as an excuse to favour more popular ones to gain relevancy in the future. These are actually good movies we nominated this year, they just didn't get enough exposure

migamiga

And to be fair, tv ratings have been spiraling down just as bad as album sales. 30+ million is really good already

I normally enjoy the Oscars, but it was an extremely boring show this year aside from Gaga's performance. 

Same.

One Five Ten

NPH was a bland host even though he's usually so good. His writing given to him just wasn't that good, and the show was bland in general.

To all those saying this year was a bad year for movies clearly haven't seen the Best Picture contenders because the main four contenders (Birdman, Boyhood, Whiplash and The Grand Budapest Hotel) are all masterpieces whereas the Best Picture race usually has a lot of mainstream films contending with the winner being the indie favourite. The Imitation Game was very good as well.

This year, the only successful contender was American Sniper, and apparently lots of people were pulling for that to win, which was total junk compared to the rest of the nominees. 

Part of the blame can be because there are so many award shows now. You can't blame me :grr: , I watched the whole thing.

Mars..........or bust!

Archived