Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey to ditch BRIT Awards because of Taylor Swift

Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Oh, honey, you'll be waiting a long time. Last time Taylor did as bad as Lana she was 14.

Oh honey, may i remind you that "Wildest Dreams" and the video for IKYWT are rip-offs of Lana's work, she must be doing really bad for Taylor to be inspired by her hein ?

LW8anE6.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

I think she should go anyway. Good exposure for her, and isn't it an honor to even be considered?

In any event, a loss from one award event won't take away from her talents. Her time will come.

This.

If it's true I don't agree with her decision.

Plus she could win, you never know, and if Taylor wins, people know who has the best quality album despite the commercial success.

Cody Draco

When Taylor stans drag Lana, yet Taylor has a song which basically sounds like a Lana Del Rey song. :rip:

Taylor Swift's videos and aesthetic this era are Lana inspired/influenced as well which makes it even more tragic. :rip:

Sadly, Taylor will probably win over Lana, Beyoncé and Sia, so I can understand why she wouldn't attend those awards. :madge:

Redstreak
Sam Smith won Grammys for his songwriting and he sucks ass. Learn how to form your own opinion. :love:
I can't help that my opinion falls in line with those who have given her multiple writing awards :makeup:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Cody Draco

Oh honey, may i remind you that "Wildest Dreams" and the video for IKYWT are rip-offs of Lana's work, she must be doing really bad for Taylor to be inspired by her hein ?

LW8anE6.gif

Yas Blue Jeans let the light in on these tragic Swifties. :pray:

VOLANTIS

I'm so tired of her. Her Jealousy is holding her back. Let the hate go and maybe she'll break out  :classy:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Sam Smith won Grammys for his songwriting and he sucks ass. Learn how to form your own opinion. :love:

He won them for Stay with me, which is a really well written song. It's really catchy too. You might not like him or his work in general, but you have to admit it's a good song.

Cody Draco

Sadly, Taylor will probably win over Lana, Beyoncé and Sia, so I can understand why she wouldn't attend those awards. :madge:

Especially when Lana lives in California, that's a lot of travel time just to see a bunch of basics win awards. :madge:

darkchylde

LW8anE6.gif

"rip off of Lana's work" I'm sorry I don't remember Lana Del Rey patenting nostalgia but if it makes you happy, put a gif on it.

Tove Lo

I love Lana but sis. Remind me again how many SONGWRITING awards Taylor has and how many Lana doesn't?

Just because someone is more popular, because she makes basic pop music, and someone who started after Taylor became a thing and only recently became big doesn't mean ****. Taylor won songwriting awards for writing about some people she dated. Tragic. Lana is a much better artist and songwriter. 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Archived