Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lea Michele pays tribute to Cory Monteith on the final day of Glee

Michael

Featured Posts

Yesterday, (February 21), the cast of Glee filmed their last ever scenes for the show which are due to air on March 20. Filming and the carnival celebrations at Paramount Studios ran from 8:30am all the way until 2:30am this morning.

The cast and crew were tweeting throughout the day with pictures of their last day of seven years on set. After filming wrapped, Lea Michele posted a sweet and poignant picture dedicated to her real-life late boyfriend Cory Monteith, who will be tributed in a big way during the finale.

Lea Michele â€@msleamichele

One last thing. â¤Ã¯¸

B-b1brrCcAATK5X.jpg

20u25hh.jpg

R.I.P. Cory Monteith, and goodbye Glee :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZOSPwdBb_Y

RAMROD

This is sad. :(

This will be one of those tear jerker moments.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Redstreak

Ugh no I'm gonna start crying :cry:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Why do they still make episodes?  :smh:

Did you even bother reading the OP or were you just gagging to hate on Glee in a thread about a young woman paying tribute to her dead boyfriend?

Leave.

Why do they still make episodes?  :smh:

That is seriously all you could be bothered writing. Okay.

Anyway, this is so sad, I've recently gotten back into watching Glee, since my friend got full on addicted last year. Sad to see it end. End of an era, truly.  :emo:

Fiona Apple

Did you even bother reading the OP or were you just gagging to hate on Glee in a thread about a young woman paying tribute to her dead boyfriend?

Leave.

That is seriously all you could be bothered writing. Okay.

Anyway, this is so sad, I've recently gotten back into watching Glee, since my friend got full on addicted last year. Sad to see it end. End of an era, truly.  :emo:

Sorry baes

monsterdreams

This is sad but also quite warm at the same time

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

This was the absolute tackiest show imaginable, it's abominably awful to me and it almost disgusts me that it was even on the air

But this is so, so sweet, and it's sad that Cory Monteith passed at such a young age. I feel so sorry for Lea, but at least they can give a fitting tribute. I'm glad she stuck around the show even after his passing. She worked with Sia on writing a track and it's heartbreaking to known they both lost boyfriends the same way, and that makes their song that much more emotional.

I hope this gives even further closure for Lea.

Versace

Glee is such a huge part of my life, it was the first tv show I tuned into, the slayage when they sang poker face , bad romance and born this way, the Britney episode. Season 1-3 was life , the gleek fandom , the phenomena , the great promo. It was the it show for 3 years in a row which is quite impressive , I remember i'd open iTunes and see ton of glee songs in top 100 for 3 years constantly. The characters, the journey , the stories of equality , love, acceptance and appreciation of different personas. It was the show that made everyone feel great no matter how big of a loser you were. Season 4 was not bad though it lost it's edge then cause it started a new storyline , season 5 proved that the new storyline was a fail and a big mess. Season 6 is way better than 4 and 5 cause it's like closure season and basically a tribute season to the show itself. Overall i'm going to miss Glee so much and it's amazing cast as well, stay strong Lea and once a gleek ,always a gleek forever and always :heart:

Archived