💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Fall Out Boy - Irresistible

Quartz

Featured Posts

darkchylde

TBH, I liked this better than centuries  :teehee: I always thought that something was missing in the Centuries video, but Irresistible video has EVERYTHING haha. Still waiting for another young blood chronicles though  :giveup:

The Centuries video has the whole point on but lacks strength in my opinion, I don't know why. The best part about this is that is relaxed and fun and feels like FOB feels.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lara Croft

Damn, really?? What's your favorite album?  :flop:

Folie à Deux.

Second is SRAR/Infinity on High. I'd be more inclined to say SRAR though, mostly because of the amazing narrative they were able to create. 

Quartz

The Centuries video has the whole point on but lacks strength in my opinion, I don't know why. The best part about this is that is relaxed and fun and feels like FOB feels.

I think it was the way that the three had the rope and Pete had the rock for the slingshot. If only they had 4 different pieces of the slingshot. Such floppy reasons, I know  :flop: Or more blood I guess  :smh:

American Beauty/American Psycho was a masterpiece though. A video you can play in a loop. Like seriously  :worship2:  :legend:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz

Folie à Deux.

Second is SRAR/Infinity on High. I'd be more inclined to say SRAR though, mostly because of the amazing narrative they were able to create. 

I'm still trying to get into FAD. :haha: So far I loved the songs of Infinity on High the most but really loved the promotion for SRAR. I mean come on, a COHESIVE visual album? (looking at you Beyonce :lolgaga: )

Sorry for breaking your hip   Yeah they do but I do think that FOB had it a lot worse. Did you know that in their fourth album tour, fans actually booed them while they played certain songs?   That's why they broke up. Thank god they went back together to make Save Rock and Roll  God, I'll go crazy if that ever happens to our mother monster 

Is the fourth album Folie a Deux? That was the first time I've listened to them a few years ago and it's one of my favorite albums! Then I became a little monster and kind of forgot about them. Last year I somehow rediscovered and was blown away by Save Rock And Roll, The Young Blood Chronicles and some of their past singles, as well as Patrick's incredible voice. I have also read about their history, it's really sad that they got betrayed by some fans, Folie a Deux may be different from the music they used to make but it's an incredible album :grr: 

Then this era began and I'm really excited! I love AB/AP, both the full album and the song!  :woot:

darkchylde

I think it was the way that the three had the rope and Pete had the rock for the slingshot. If only they had 4 different pieces of the slingshot. Such floppy reasons, I know  :flop: Or more blood I guess  :smh:

American Beauty/American Psycho was a masterpiece though. A video you can play in a loop. Like seriously  :worship2:  :legend:

A video and an album. Can't get it out of my head. My second favorite after Folie A Deux, right before SRNR

Lion Heart

That was awesome :haha:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Quartz

Is the fourth album Folie a Deux? That was the first time I've listened to them a few years ago and it's one of my favorite albums! Then I became a little monster and kind of forgot about them. Last year I somehow rediscovered and was blown away by Save Rock And Roll, The Young Blood Chronicles and some of their past singles, as well as Patrick's incredible voice. I have also read about their history, it's really sad that they got betrayed by some fans, Folie a Deux may be different from the music they used to make but it's an incredible album :grr:

Then this era began and I'm really excited! I love AB/AP, both the full album and the song!  :woot:

I agree, I like FAD except W.A.M.S., sorry  :laughga:  Just hoping they release Jet Pack Blues  :giveup:

A video and an album. Can't get it out of my head. My second favorite after Folie A Deux, right before SRNR

You don't like Infinity on High and FUTCT?  :teehee:

Quartz

That was awesome :haha:

I know! Start stanning for them Video Guy :lolgaga:​

JaysAMess

That was a fun video, not what I was expecting but still a fun video to watch.

I love the song, it's one of my favourites from AB/AP. 

FrozenKookie

Shame on you stanning for Bjork before this band :flop:

Excuse me? Bjork is greater than all of your faves combined :laughga:

Quartz

Excuse me? Bjork is greater than all of your faves combined  :troll:

Fixed.  :smh:

That was a fun video, not what I was expecting but still a fun video to watch.

I love the song, it's one of my favourites from AB/AP. 

Yay, another fan! I love Jet Pack Blues. I hope they release it!

darkchylde

I agree, I like FAD except W.A.M.S., sorry  :laughga:  Just hoping they release Jet Pack Blues  :giveup:

You don't like Infinity on High and FUTCT?  :teehee:

I do but for me, they're inferior to FAD. FAD it's a damn masterpiece and should be taught on music schools. And the reference to it on ABAP makes me LIVE.

FrozenKookie

Fixed. :smh:

Yay, another fan! I love Jet Pack Blues. I hope they release it!

And your point is? You clearly know nothing about her lol. Sorry boo :madge:

Quartz

I do but for me, they're inferior to FAD. FAD it's a damn masterpiece and should be taught on music schools. And the reference to it on ABAP makes me LIVE.

Then I have to listen to FAD again. I just don't get it  :smh:  Still, I'm new at being a fan so it's not too late for me  :flop:

And your point is? You clearly know nothing about her lol. Sorry boo :madge:

No need to be pressed, I'm not against her and I'm actually open to exploring her music. I'm just concentrating my efforts with the relevant and past main stream artists. After that, I'll definitely give her a look with Florence, Marina and the other indie girls  :derpga:

Archived