💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kanye: 'Beyoncé is inspired by Kim Kardashian and her Pictures'

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually wouldn't be surprised if what he was saying was true. People are taking his comment wildly out of context. 

He's not saying it like "Beyonce is inspired by Kim on an intellectual level," he's saying Kim is a part of Beyonce's inspiration. Kim is a part of Pop Culture and she DOES have a great fashion sense. Beyonce is a Pop Star who also is a part of Pop Culture and has a great fashion sense. There are many reasons why she might look to Kim when thinking of what she wants to do with her image and music. 

Remember when Gaga was using Paris Hilton as inspiration for The Fame? 

He's not saying Beyonce looks to Kim for inspiration on an intellectual level, but so many people are taking it that way. 

SlaeUrAnus

I seriously cannot stand this asshole. 

Thinks he and his wife is a gift from God. Why would someone as elegant like Beyonce take inspiration by someone tacky like Kim Karcrashian? 

In my messy era.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if what he was saying was true. People are taking his comment wildly out of context. 

He's not saying it like "Beyonce is inspired by Kim on an intellectual level," he's saying Kim is a part of Beyonce's inspiration. Kim is a part of Pop Culture and she DOES have a great fashion sense. Beyonce is a Pop Star who also is a part of Pop Culture and has a great fashion sense. There are many reasons why she might look to Kim when thinking of what she wants to do with her image and music. 

Remember when Gaga was using Paris Hilton as inspiration for The Fame? 

He's not saying Beyonce looks to Kim for inspiration on an intellectual level, but so many people are taking it that way. 

I agree. Maybe he is just BSing about this, but people take any chance to hate on him really.

Maybe she has pictures of many women on the wall and Kim is just one of them? That would make more sense.

I agree. Maybe he is just BSing about this, but people take any chance to hate on him really.

Maybe she has pictures of many women on the wall and Kim is just one of them? That would make more sense.

^ This is what I think is going on. 

Archived