💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Notches Historic 44th No. 1 on Dance Club Songs Chart

MyQueen

Featured Posts

Congrats queen :applause:

Where is everyone who was giving Gaga all the acclaim of the day for topping the JAZZ CHART with songs off C2C? Pfft. Stop giving Madonna flack for the sake of it.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

But it didn't even enter the HOT 100 :smh:

Anyways, not trying to shade her, just bringing some facts. Congrats :applause:

destinyofself

These charts are really confusing, last i read last night it was on the bubbling under chart? So she does have another no. 1?

Jenniferella

These charts are really confusing, last i read last night it was on the bubbling under chart? So she does have another no. 1?

I suggest you read the OP carefully 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

It's basically a billboard chart for Dance Club songs, it's separate from the BB200.

So yes, it's another #1 on the BB dance club chart.

Okie :party:

Don't underestimate the power of payola LOVE :lolgaga:

Fiona Apple

Billboard has already confirmed that, just like the dance club songs chart, LIVING FOR LOVE will debut at #34 on Hot 100 when the chart is refreshed on Feb 26th.

I think you are lying here . How the hell could that happen? It sold 5k and took around 2m views this week lol

I think you are lying here . How the hell could that happen? It sold 5k and took around 2m views this week lol

This chart is ONLY about spins in selected dance clubs. A lot of divas popular with gays do well on it. Kylie has collected more #1s here in past 5 years than Madonna.

Fiona Apple

This chart is ONLY about spins in selected dance clubs. A lot of divas popular with gays do well on it. Kylie has collected more #1s here in past 5 years than Madonna.

I am sure you didn't even see to what I answered to lol I was talking about the hot 100 debut

Erm well yet Kylie is not all that high on the list with most number ones.... Don't even try to down play this achievement

Anyway, congratz to the queen!

Which songs?

It's basically a billboard chart for Dance Club songs, it's separate from the BB200.

So yes, it's another #1 on the BB dance club chart.

Don't underestimate the power of payola LOVE :lolgaga:

#RebelHearts

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived