💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Fifth Harmony

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

RockySayTalk

It's def been on repeat ever since it came out!! Flex is the perfect summer single, can't wait for the video.

my fav song besides the singles (WFH, Flex and I'm counting TMG because it's probably gonna be a single) are Squeeze and actually Gonna Get Better I think, with Dope as well as bonus. The only problem I have is that the album is so short??? So many good songs but just not enough...

what are your favs? Also apparently Jojo is opening for the 7/27 tour? How cool is that 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2NE1LG

I think my trinity aside from the singles is I Lied, No Way and Squeeze. And there definitely should have been more songs if they were able to get so many perfectly crafted bops.

Jojo opening for the tour will be amazinnnnngggggg. But I can't even go :( I leave for New York the night they're performing in Toronto :air: I've never seen them before and I really wanted to see them this time around with such an awesome album!

Music

so happy for them, Work From Home is honestly doing so well!
they are extremely talented and deserve every bit of success.

obsessed with this performance again lately:

Camila, her vocals and control are so impressive.
the best vocalist of the group, no question.

2NE1LG
1 minute ago, Music said:

so happy for them, Work From Home is honestly doing so well!
they are extremely talented and deserve every bit of success.

obsessed with this performance again lately:

Camila, her vocals and control are so impressive.
the best vocalist of the group, no question.

Hey :hug: I also love how WFH is still smashing. And I wish they still posted covers, but oh well.

imo, Camila is the strongest performer vocally in a live uptempo setting, not the most pleasant tone for everyone, but she does have excellent control and versatility. I'd argue that Ally and Dinah are the best vocalists in acoustic settings. ff to 2:33

Music
2 minutes ago, 2NE1LG said:

Hey :hug: I also love how WFH is still smashing. And I wish they still posted covers, but oh well.

imo, Camila is the strongest performer vocally in a live uptempo setting, not the most pleasant tone for everyone, but she does have excellent control and versatility. I'd argue that Ally and Dinah are the best vocalists in acoustic settings. ff to 2:33

i forgot about this performance. i remember being slaughtered by Dinah and Ally's vocals here!
i do think they all are exceptional vocalists and as you stated, they all shine in different songs and genres/musical directions.

• 1 year later...

Archived