đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Fifth Harmony

GagaStefi

Featured Posts

2NE1LG
19 hours ago, RockySayTalk said:

Apple Music exclusive streams the album Friday! Can't wait! EDIT: apparently it isn't being streamed on AM a week before anymore!

also they've been spotted on set for the AIMH video, swimsuits on the beach apparently. Sounds like summer to me :D

but what single is next... Who knows at this point...

I'm so confused about the Apple Music thing now. Cause I was thinking of reactivating my membership but I don't wanna do that if it isn't going up for stream early. I need answers

kanyeblink.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RockySayTalk
10 hours ago, 2NE1LG said:

I'm so confused about the Apple Music thing now. Cause I was thinking of reactivating my membership but I don't wanna do that if it isn't going up for stream early. I need answers

kanyeblink.gif

Which country are you in? Some people are saying it's listed for May 20 prerelease in some places and not in others. 

I'm in the UK and it used to say May 20th, but now it says prerelease May 27th :saladga:

I need this album in my life! 

And don't worry, once That's My Girl or All In My Head are out I'm sure the fans will come flocking to this thread :D did you see the beach pics from the set of AIMH?

2NE1LG
42 minutes ago, RockySayTalk said:

Which country are you in? Some people are saying it's listed for May 20 prerelease in some places and not in others. 

I'm in the UK and it used to say May 20th, but now it says prerelease May 27th :saladga:

I need this album in my life! 

And don't worry, once That's My Girl or All In My Head are out I'm sure the fans will come flocking to this thread :D did you see the beach pics from the set of AIMH?

The good sis, Canada.

And YES! I only saw pics of Camila, Ally, and Lauren tho. Ooo and the hot guys too :hor:

RockySayTalk
4 hours ago, 2NE1LG said:

The good sis, Canada.

And YES! I only saw pics of Camila, Ally, and Lauren tho. Ooo and the hot guys too :hor:

pXzMzTs.jpg

there's 4 of them here, but I'm guessing we just can't see Camila? (looks like Normani is top left, Dinah top right and Ally and Lauren seem to be up front)

And I dunno anything about Canada :/ seems to be some Euro countries that have it earlier (and some people are going crazy in NZ? I dunno)

2NE1LG

The way I Lied starts off! Lawd! I'm STILL mad that they selected Fetty to feature on a track. His voice already ruined it for me. The way the beat kicks in after Ally's intro in Gonna Get Better! SCARED OF HAPPY OMG. This album sounds super solid and I'm here for it :giveup:

Also I decided to not reactivate my Apple Music account since I have the album pre-ordered. Gotta conserve the coins lol

RockySayTalk

I'm not a fan of Fetty but the way Dinah kicks off AIMH is enough for me to give it the benefit of the doubt, plus I'm sure it'll help a lot with radio play in the US. 

Excited for the missy feature! And so excited for Squeeze :giveup: who's  voice is the second? Sounds like Normani starts, then I can't place the second voice

RockySayTalk

Both performances were amazing! The added guitar on the chorus was a godsend :excited2:

both were the best I've ever seen them, and the Flex choreo slayed me to pieces. Shame the direction of the BBMAs was horseshit, who pans to the audience twice during a dance break??

DiegoMonster

Someone should update the OP..

Meanwhile, watch them perform in The Today Show their biggest hits, including the brand-new single 'All In My Head (Flex)'!

'All In My Head (Flex)'

'Worth It'

'BO$$'

'Work From Home'

RockySayTalk

The Flex performance was fantastic

Camila missing her mark at the end though :air:

Archived