Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

Can't wait! So sad I can't watch it live this year as I have my university orientation but no doubt twitter will be bursting with pics and vids to keep me posted lol

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had no idea the Oscars had this many viewers around the world! How many viewers does the Grammys get?

I had no idea the Oscars had this many viewers around the world! How many viewers does the Grammys get?

No idea about the Grammys viewers number but what I do know is that Oscars is the biggest awards show and Grammys don't even come close. I mean they are showing the Oscars gala every year even in my small and irrelevant country lol. It gets huge amount of acclaim and coverage.

23 million in the US, no idea about world wide.

23 million in the US, no idea about world wide.

It's more than 23 mil in US. Only last year it was 43 mil. It's been around 40 mil for a many years now.

Edit: I'm so sorry, you are talking about the Grammys. My mistake  :smh:

I wanna have low expectations and be blown away, but honestly, if she does the Wizard of Oz tribute, good for her :) Would love TIHTY though

It's more than 23 mil in US. Only last year it was 43 mil. It's been around 40 mil for a many years now.

Edit: I'm so sorry, you are talking about the Grammys. My mistake  :smh:

Its ok haha no worries

Americano

Yeah Oscar's have almost double Grammy viewership in US. Probably even more WW as Oscar's pertain to movies that have had global impact (usually, not so much this year). 

AgusPop

The Oscars are Huge in terms of viewers WW

In 2014 the Oscars draws 43 million viewers just in U.S and It is broadcasted live to 100 countries

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived