Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cosmicPOPdream

So absolutely proud and amazed. Gaga you have made us feel so powerful with your passion and talent. Thank you for sharing this dream.ย 

I'm still not over it and questioning my sanity

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

Ok 1: We need gifs from this video. ย 2: Is this a positive critique? ย I don't understand the language.. haha

2: Yes, he praises her for minutes, he always praises her. It's brazilian portuguese.

DeleteMyAccount

2: Yes, he praises her for minutes, he always praises her. It's brazilian portuguese.

Ok great!ย  :pawsup:

heavyMetalGAGA

To discuss or a--lyze what made tonight soย sublime would cheapen it, so I won't. I'll just say Lady Gaga is practically perfect in every way and I have never been a prouder Little Monster.ย 

ย 

I read that her vocal coach mentioned that she told him that if she pulled the performance off, it was going to change the focus of her career. What do you think she meant by that? Less auto tune and theatrics for her upcoming solo release? I would totally be here for a rock/metal/new wave influenced album that didn't have to follow any annoying "pop" industry rules.

Btw, here is the link for the article: http://www.etonline.com/awards/oscars/160158_lady_gaga_worked_with_a_vocal_coach_every_day_for_6_months_for_epic_sound_of_music_performance/

I read that her vocal coach mentioned that she told him that if she pulled the performance off, it was going to change the focus of her career. What do you think she meant by that? Less auto tune and theatrics for her upcoming solo release? I would totally be here for a rock/metal/new wave influenced album that didn't have to follow any annoying "pop" industry rules.

Btw, here is the link for the article: http://www.etonline.com/awards/oscars/160158_lady_gaga_worked_with_a_vocal_coach_every_day_for_6_months_for_epic_sound_of_music_performance/

ย 

ย 

Maybe she just meant people would see her in a new light after the Oscar performance, which seems to be happening. Maybe she meant the performance would open doors to Broadway and the film industry. Maybe she meant people would be more accepting of her theatrics and pop music now that they understand that under the raw meat dress is a raw talent.ย 

ย 

I'm not really sure what she meant by that statement. She can literally do anything right now. She could release a Rick Rubin produced Classic Rock record. She could release a hit filled EDM record with Red One. She could start filming a Streisand directed remake of Gypsy. She could release another jazz record with Tony. New Wave, R&B, Punk, Metal, Polkaรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆshe can do anything at this pointรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆwhich makes it such an exciting time to be a fan of Lady Gaga.

LoveandMagic

Maybe she just meant people would see her in a new light after the Oscar performance, which seems to be happening. Maybe she meant the performance would open doors to Broadway and the film industry. Maybe she meant people would be more accepting of her theatrics and pop music now that they understand that under the raw meat dress is a raw talent.ย 

ย 

I'm not really sure what she meant by that statement. She can literally do anything right now. She could release a Rick Rubin produced Classic Rock record. She could release a hit filled EDM record with Red One. She could start filming a Streisand directed remake of Gypsy. She could release another jazz record with Tony. New Wave, R&B, Punk, Metal, Polkaรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆshe can do anything at this pointรƒยขรขโ€šยฌยฆwhich makes it such an exciting time to be a fan of Lady Gaga.

The possibilities....

ย 

I'm up for anything from Gaga, ANYTHING! I would love a DarkGa punky/Metal/Funk/Acoustic/Dance mesh of some kind (don't look at me crazy, she could pull it off!), but whatever she decides to do, whatever direction she goes in, I expect to be blown away at this point. I can't help hyping myself. I have a feeling she really wants to prove herself with the next album!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

ย 

Yes, all doors are open for her and it will be so exciting to see what she will do. I think it will be anย refined connection between some genres.ย 

ย 

ย 

LoveandMagic, on 24 Feb 2015 - 13:21, said:

ย 

ย 

The possibilities....

I'm up for anything from Gaga, ANYTHING! I would love a DarkGa punky/Metal/Funk/Acoustic/Dance mesh of some kind (don't look at me crazy, she could pull it off!), but whatever she decides to do, whatever direction she goes in, I expect to be blown away at this point. I can't help hyping myself. I have a feeling she really wants to prove herself with the next album!

No, i know what you mean. Gaga surely can create such an gigantic Opera :legend:

This is seriously one of her biggest moments ever, ive heard nothing but good things about her, even haters have said good things about it :D

I invented post-its

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived