Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Lady Gaga hits new career high at The Oscars

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

I don't know about you guys but I think it's Gaga's best performance in her career so far...

Anyway, it's sure to go down in history of live performances. It's a career-defining moment for Gaga. A once-in-a-lifetime performance for me!

Breathtaking performance, truly captivating and showing she has a killer voice (not that we don't know it but this will definitely change people's opinions on Gaga)

:giveup:

tumblr_marq7sFZth1qma32qo2_500.gif

It was the best performance of the night if not the best moment of the whole show. I am so ****ing proud of her and happy she's getting all the praise she deserves. It was honestly amazing.

tumblr_mgygeyOFp81qza0wjo1_250.gif

Alfonso

Slay... But I need your help, so the thing is that I just downloaded through an app this performeance on my iPod, but a good video (not this one :fan:) and I want to download it on my tablet... But, now when I search it I can't find the video... Idk in what channel it was posted or how did I searched it :rip:, the thing that I know it's that the video is called: "Lady Gaga - Sound Of Music (Live at the 87th Oscars) HD" So please littldetectives help me find this one, also it's the best one I think online... :sis:

EDIT: I forgot to write that the duration is 5:32 min and the cover its gaga singing looking to the left :toofloppy:

InsideOutright

I can't at my local radio station just now. They have this segment every Monday where they report entertainment news, and they mentioned all the major Oscar winners but they didn't mention Gaga's performance. Instead, they mentioned the John Mayer thing with her and they said his tweets were about Cheek to Cheek even though they were really about ARTPOP (right?). :smh: AND they played Roar a few minutes before it ("On the way, Katy Perry, Maroon 5... [other mainstream artists that aren't Gaga]" ).

I have an HD video of the performance. It has the hug but not Julie's comments afterwards. I downloaded it from YouTube since I figured it would eventually be removed. Try searching for a video with the "HD" filter turned on.

OMG her performance was EVERYTHING :shocked:   :heart:  I 've never felt more proud of her than last night.

I'm so happy for all the praise she gets, love you Gags  so much  :pawsup:

FrankGutz

Im so ****ing happy right know, i just cant

tumblr_nk8e67zfuq1r6vczeo1_400.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Galactic Mess

WOW, I'm completely amazed by the performance! Already watched it a few times over. She's in such a good moment, I'm really glad for her :)

Even members of a Walt Disney World fan forum I follow are praising Gaga's performance! The acclaim is un-relentless :excited:

Would that happen to be The Dis boards? I'm also obsessed with Disney World :')

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived