Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

Some of you are complete idiots.

"This is the price of fame" shut up with that bull****. She is a HUMAN BEING just like all of you, if you had thousands and thousands of no life losers hating your every move, bullying you, and bringing you down it would upset you.

She is constantly getting bullied and backlash, she deserves to go on social media in peace where she wants to interact with her fans and not see nothing, but bullies and terrible comments.

There is nothing wrong with her taking a social media break to remain positive when everything on there is so negative.

Some of you need to take a internet break. It's funny because most of the people on this website are gay, lesbian, or bi having expierenced bullying before and we all have something unique/weird about us to the average person were on online forums posting about Gaga and other celebrities. Were all different, we all are unique. It really bothers me that so many people want to bully Iggy on here when they've been bullied before or have something off about them to the average person that would make them be bullied.

Some of you really need to shut the hell up and get over yourselves. Put yourself in her shoes and stop being so heartless.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

"This is the price of fame" shut up with that bull****. She is a HUMAN BEING just like all of you, if you had thousands and thousands of no life losers hating your every move, bullying you, and bringing you down it would upset you.

She is constantly getting bullied and backlash, she deserves to go on social media in peace where she wants to interact with her fans and not see nothing, but bullies and terrible comments.

There is nothing wrong with her taking a social media break to remain positive when everything on there is so negative.

Some of you need to take a internet break. It's funny because most of the people on this website are gay, lesbian, or bi having expierenced bullying before and we all have something unique/weird about us to the average person were on online forums posting about Gaga and other celebrities. Were all different, we all are unique. It really bothers me that so many people want to bully Iggy on here when they've been bullied before or have something off about them to the average person that would make them be bullied.

Some of you really need to shut the hell up and get over yourselves. Put yourself in her shoes and stop being so heartless.

:applause:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Phoenix

what's childish?! she just wanna keep away from negativity, she didn't slam anyone or lost her **** as someone we know, or went on a rant with someone then DELETED her Twitter as someone else we know. Huhuhu bye ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Tell them. :applause: :pole:

💎

shaneybaby

I mean... being a star and wanting to be famous you know this is gonna happen. I do think its dumb to hate on someone cellulite, like get over it, but It is part of the territory. The issue with this girl is she doesn't know how to handle fame or control her temper.  She always seems super angry and not friendly. She's hatable if you will. Look at Gaga, always smiles and is friendly and ignoring most the hate. This girl gets super angry and goes off on twitter about it always and then on the Grammys when they announced a winner not her she just looked super pissed. If she had better personality I do not believe they would be so vicious with her, but they know it gets to her and they will get a major reaction from because she has a horrible attitude. Her management probably told her they needed to control her account because she was damaging her brand with her rants. She won't be around long, bookmark me. 

SEVDALIZA

So, let me get this straight, she was attacked for having cellulite? Jesus f*cking Christ, it's something so natural, hop off her. Thought we'd be over body shaming by now. Whoever's saying it's the price of fame is an ass. She's a person, therefore she should not be shamed for her body. It's literally HER body, it concerns no one else. People can be disgusting. I think it was a wise move to stay away from Twitter, people there are vicious and it can be very toxic and prejudicial. 

operating from another world

SweetEscape

Well said :applause:

Leave Kween Iggy alone, b*tches! Enough with all that hate towards her

It does suck that the media is being so rude to her and have forgotten she has feelings too.

Leaving twitter won't do much about it tho. The hate is everywhere.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

RainingOnMe

OMFG HUNTY UR SO FUNNEY THIS WAS SOOO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SLAY HA  DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

i love you

So, let me get this straight, she was attacked for having cellulite? Jesus f*cking Christ, it's something so natural, hop off her. Thought we'd be over body shaming by now. Whoever's saying it's the price of fame is an ass. She's a person, therefore she should not be shamed for her body. It's literally HER body, it concerns no one else. People can be disgusting. I think it was a wise move to stay away from Twitter, people there are vicious and it can be very toxic and prejudicial. 

Mte. EVERYONE is bashing her! I bet all of those idiots have cellulite 10 times worse than her.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Miss Banks has cellulite of the soul.

It's the soul that needs a tummy tuck. #PettyTwitterBeefHurts :sis:

mucinex

I'm a big Azealia fan, so I guess I'm expected to laugh and acll her pathetic, but i wont, I mean, if that's what she's gotta do to get away from the drama, let her do it, she should have just deleted it altogether in my opinion, but good for her, she shouldn't be bullied over the internet because of the way she looks, its wrong and degrading, Iggy did nothing wrong...

SissyFromSpace

what's childish?! she just wanna keep away from negativity, she didn't slam anyone or lost her **** as someone we know, or went on a rant with someone then DELETED her Twitter as someone else we know. Huhuhu bye ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

TRILL MONSTER

Lmao .... So many people are quoting my post while i was gone :lmao:

If you dont like what i said...i dont give a f*ck

Iggy has gassed you twinks too the absolute max 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Lmao .... So many people are quoting my post while i was gone :lmao:

If you dont like what i said...i dont give a f*ck

Iggy has gassed you twinks too the absolute max

You are really ****ing annoying :toofunny:

Archived