šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Her ass looks great so I don't understand how people are criticizing it. Has any of the people criticizing her seen a real woman in a bikini in real life? Most woman look exactly like that. People need to get off the internet and experience the real world. This is coming from someone who usually is a top poster on this cult site.

Ā 

9nKzT.gif

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*When you're famous, you're going to haveĀ unflattering pictures of you taken everywhere you go, that's how the code works.

Ā 

*She shouldn't have made a big deal out of it, now people will get the impression that havingĀ cellulite is a shame / bad.

hmmmm i think its good that she left specialy if she cant handle the hate and if that is afecting her in a bad way......i feel so sad for her and her butt looks great tbh.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody Draco

what's childish?! she just wanna keep away from negativity, she didn't slam anyone or lost her **** as someone we know, or went on a rant with someone then DELETED her Twitter as someone else we know. Huhuhu bye ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Ā 

I really enjoy and agree with most of your posts, including this one. Keep letting the light in Fisherman.

Ā 

Your efforts don't go unnoticed.

Ā 

16kcltg.gif

Could you tell me when Iggy was racist, exactly? Or did you read Azealia Banks by mistake?

Don't even start. Iggy wants to make "black" music then she needs to tackle the real issues instead of what location of Pollo Tropical she's eating at or modeling for Forever 21

Gaga Ate My Ass

Even I don't have cellulite. I like Iggy but I'm a little disappointed tbh. As someone who flaunts her ass I expected it to be in better shape.

You're a guy though. Guys barely get cellulite, instead you guys get beer bellys and end up the size of a refrigerator.

Cody Draco

Don't even start. Iggy wants to make "black" music then she needs to tackle the real issues instead of what location of Pollo Tropical she's eating at or modeling for Forever 21

Ā 

Why would Iggy rap about something she hasn't experienced?

Ā 

She isn't a part of a violent lifestyle/promotes violence like most rappers and that is commendable.

Ā 

As far as black issues go as in racial equality you have no clue what she does behind the scenes.

Ā 

I think the fact she is dating a black man in itself helps promote racial equality.

Ā 

Why are you so bitter and pressed?

Ā 

I'm an Azealia fan, not an Iggy fan but jeez.

Ā 

2iosuf.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ā 

Honestly, she doesn't "need" anything...Eminem does the same thing and nobody calls him about it. It's all because she's a woman and her talent is somewhat questionable, thus making her an easy target.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Even I don't have cellulite. I like Iggy but I'm a little disappointed tbh. As someone who flaunts her ass I expected it to be in better shape.
You're a man, also cellulite has absolutely nothing to do with being in shape :spin:

Phoenix

Ass looks fine. And I'm glad she left it, she doesn't need a twitter account to say something and be heard like others.Ā 

šŸ’Ž

SissyFromSpace

Why are people blaming her for not wanting to put up with bad behaviour on the internet? This is so typical of gay men

You mean old **** she already apologized for in the past? :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived