Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea leaves twitter after controversy around unflattering pic

Nino

Featured Posts

codymonster

Good for her tbh :applause: Not even a fan of her, but I gotta admit, that was definitely the high road to take. She's been getting constant twitter hate from the other girl with the same name, and now this. Better to just leave the negativity behind you. I can't imagine going on Twitter and seeing thousands of people completely bash my body. It would be mentally exhausting..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cellulite has nothing to do with being in shape even skinny people can get it.  Especially if you're a woman.  :smh:

this! I'm a skinny woman and I still have a little bit of cellulite..but I don't care about it tbh. 

Yeah as if you forgot that gaga did the same exact thing and more back at 2012

OMFG HUNTY UR SO FUNNEY THIS WAS SOOO ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SLAY HA  DRAG HER OMF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHADY HAHAHAHAHHAHA GAGAGAGAGA X]]]]] LOLOL,MN XDDDDDDDDDDD

:air: :air: :air: Shut ha down, now he looks stupid

She shouldnt be a celebrity then if shes gonna act childish and get off twitter when they post an unflattering photo of her

You think nicki cares when she has unflattering pics of herself on twitter ???

No!! Cause thats rule #1 too be a bad b---h

Dont give a f*ck what peasants are saying :classy:

what's childish?! she just wanna keep away from negativity, she didn't slam anyone or lost her **** as someone we know, or went on a rant with someone then DELETED her Twitter as someone else we know. Huhuhu bye ibv2JzaTPIpghA.gif

Jenniferella

I'm really digging into her personality. She's classy and thoughtful. More importantly : she seems stable

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

She looks good and she has a valid point.

Obviously is not only because of that photo, like she said, but it's all the hate and negativity that she got in the last months.

I hope that she will be back soon since she is always nice to her fans on Twitter, but for sure focus on positive things instead on stay on Social media reading pointless negativity things is a good thing to do, others should take example. 

If anything she did right in not falling into the vicious circle of negativity and feud with half the internet, but just took a step away before things got messy. People got saturated of her, according media perception (we Gaga fans should know) and everything she gets sent is hate. If this makes her feel better, so be it.

And NO, Music is not a contest of the baddest b---h, nobody has to "take the heat" and swallow their feelings. Maybe rap used to be like that, but look around the rap mainstream scene now, it is not anymore.

Hello, it's me

Battle 4 Ur Life

Good. Nobody needs to hear from this racist. 

Could you tell me when Iggy was racist, exactly? Or did you read Azealia Banks by mistake?

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Her ass looks fine, and while I sympathize, I hate how she always rants about every negative thing they say about her. She is famous, of course she is going to have haters.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived