💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks starts another Twitter feud

destinyofself

Featured Posts

Miranda Sings

Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread

She's dumb like really dumb, I doubt if her brain functions, if I taught a wall the maners and way of speech, it would pick up more than her

I really wish people would just stop talking about her. She's starting to annoy me almost as much as Perez. Yeah she's talented, but not as talented as she thinks and certainly not talented enough to overshadow the constant hate she spews out.

Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread Tweets don't get their own thread

But it's not really a tweet it's an article about the feud :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

Iggy looks like a tard in that gif :lolly:

And even if she looked like a retarded person, it would be no problem.

I fĂƒÆ’ÂŒcking hate when people use the word "retard" as an insult because it'S not.

COLONiCPRiNXESS

And even if she looked like a retarded person, it would be no problem.

I fĂƒÆ’ÂŒcking hate when people use the word "retard" as an insult because it'S not.

Retarded people have bigger problems than people using "retard" as an insult the same way gay people have bigger problems than "gay" being used an insult and homophobic slurs. Tbh. :lolly:

Retarded people have bigger problems than people using "retard" as an insult the same way gay people have bigger problems than "gay" being used an insult and homophobic slurs. Tbh. :lolly:

Ah I guess then it's okay to use the the N word as well. 

I'm asking you nicely to stop using retard as an insulting or I will see no other solution then reporting it and letting Mods handling it. 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Ah I guess then it's okay to use the the N word as well. 

I'm asking you nicely to stop using retard as an insulting or I will see no other solution then reporting it and letting Mods handling it. 

Using swear words is so nice Simon. Pizz off :lolly:

Archived