RedOne on Gaga's new album: "Hopefully the best album of the decade"

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARTPOP was anything but rushed..They took 2 years to make it  :toofloppy:

yes right in fact it was over produced

We have to remember that besides the music that she creates, she also has to marinate in the theme and the art and message of the new album. So she has to plan the outfits that she will wear during the first single era and after that/what the performances will look like/what she will say about the album in interviews/what the album cover will portray/convey, etc... There's a lot to do besides just the music. Don't expect anything this year. That's all I'm saying.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

The Child

I don't personally expect anything but I wouldn't be surprised if we got something this year. :ohwell:

Imagine a surprise release OMG ! :excited2:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Cody Draco

Imagine a surprise release OMG ! :excited2:

Imagine if she released something as great as ARTPOP but without the hype. :legend:

Lana Del Shade

yes right in fact it was over produced

Yes, i think (and dont kill me pls) that she should do like katy, she took enough time to make an album and relax and thats all. But when gaga got really obsessed with ARTPOP thats when it became a "mess" of EDM music with wrong lyrics. I mean, the lyrics from ARTPOP are everything, but the sound is just so basic.

The Child

Imagine if she released something as great as ARTPOP but without the hype. :legend:

I would cry and jump and run around my house (like I did when she announced her engagment)

Yes, i think (and dont kill me pls) that she should do like katy, she took enough time to make an album and relax and thats all. But when gaga got really obsessed with ARTPOP thats when it became a "mess" of EDM music with wrong lyrics. I mean, the lyrics from ARTPOP are everything, but the sound is just so basic.

Not all songs of ARTPOP are like this tho.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ARTPOP was anything but rushed..They took 2 years to make it  :toofloppy:

But we all know the theme changed and all the singles were rushed as hell. That's why we didn't get DWUW or Venus videos.

The Child

Yes, ofc. ARTPOP or applause still sound fresh and epic.

or DWUW & Gypsy too

Archived