:nooo: 

100 forms of fears ia amazing omg jfhjfdnfdffdvfv :air:

Look up "Beautiful People Say" by Sia too :giveup:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Give this thread some love pls :giveup:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Anderson123

WHAT.. If she releases an album soon I'd die. I can't believe she released 1000 Forms of Fear to get out of a record deal, when that album is my favorite of 2014. :rofl:

The only good song on 1000 was Chandelier which is basically fact if you've listened to her other albums We Are Born or Some People Have Real Problems

I'm glad she'll put out a quality record this year, 1000 was so haphazardly produced and none of the songs sans the singles were particularly worth re listening to

Tropico

I'M NOT READY :giveup:

STILL RECOVERING AFTER BEING SLAYED BY 1000FoF :giveup:

Gimme Cellophane 2.0 tho :fan:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

PicklePower

The only good song on 1000 was Chandelier which is basically fact if you've listened to her other albums We Are Born or Some People Have Real Problems

I'm glad she'll put out a quality record this year, 1000 was so haphazardly produced and none of the songs sans the singles were particularly worth re listening to

What the hell? :wtf: The entire album is flawless.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived