Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NSFW Alleged Justin Bieber d*ck pics leak

Spock

Featured Posts

xoxo cupcakke

He has a perfect cock in my opinion. I don't like them big, ugly, and monster looking. I guess it's just a matter of taste.

:hor:

It's nice, I'll admit, but the hype surrounding his cock-a-doodle-doo and his ego made it seem he was bigger than Big Sean. Sometimes, I fear for Ariana's cervix. Praying for ha  :pray:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

It's nice, I'll admit, but the hype surrounding his cock-a-doodle-doo and his ego made it seem he was bigger than Big Sean. Sometimes, I fear for Ariana's cervix. Praying for ha  :pray:

I'm not obessed with him, he just reminds me of my first love who I still miss dearly. I'm caught in my feelings. :pray:

RAMROD

Where are the veins? the tendons?

Is that a vibrator?

:fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monsterdreams

I just don't understand why celebs post nude pics or make s-x tapes when it's so easy to hack them

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

RAMROD

I just don't understand why celebs post nude pics or make s-x tapes when it's so easy to hack them

Medoner once said it's Human nature. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS

Justin's super Photoshopped CK ads were more authentic than these texts.  :giveup:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

I don't think someone would post random **** pics in the middle of an argument to try to get someone back, but who knows. 

A guy did that to my friend actually :laughga: It didn't work lol.

christinahoney

That's a really gross penis. Cut penises freak me out. Like how do you even wank without having to use tons of lube?  :rip:

Archived