Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NSFW Alleged Justin Bieber d*ck pics leak

Spock

Featured Posts

Supersonic

That could literally be anyone's **** :smh:

I highly doubt he would be so stupid to send those pictures just like that..

Have you ever seen what straight men send women on dating apps like Tinder? :lolgaga: If people can send dickpics to women they don't even know without no bad conscience I highly doubt that the douchbaggiest of them all has no problem with sending his ex girl dickpics when he wants to make up

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

Have you ever seen what straight men send women on dating apps like Tinder? :lolgaga: If people can send dickpics to women they don't even know without no bad conscience I highly doubt that the douchbaggiest of them all has no problem with sending his ex girl dickpics when he wants to make up

But he is Justin Bieber, not some ordinary horny guy on the internet tho..

xoxo cupcakke

Well, look for a pick of Justin's left thumb and we'll put an end to this discussion. Also, I'd say that it's about average but I guess anything for his nudes, right

xoxo cupcakke

From the picks I have seen, his thumb looks similar but it's so hard to tell because I guess taking pictures of people's hands is not a thing unless you happen to be Megan Fox

taht conversation tho xDDDDD

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Cody Draco

He SCALPED Selena and her talentless ***. :lmao:

That cock tho... anyone equipped like him are welcome anytime.

:flirt:

Supersonic

But he is Justin Bieber, not some ordinary horny guy on the internet tho..

And? Tyga & R. Kelly screwed minors, Bill Cosby, Woody Allen, Dr. Luke are rapists and Terry Richardson literally f*cked a sheep. Just because he's a public figure, doesn't mean he's not a horny creep. If anything, that even fuels their disgusting lust because they think they are entitled to be having s-x with women because of their influence tbh. Also Justin Bieber clearly is not the brightest Crayon in the box, let's be honest.

Cody Draco

Well, look for a pick of Justin's left thumb and we'll put an end to this discussion. Also, I'd say that it's about average but I guess anything for his nudes, right

He has a perfect cock in my opinion. I don't like them big, ugly, and monster looking. I guess it's just a matter of taste.

:hor:

Most likely fake but lol 

I don't think someone would post random **** pics in the middle of an argument to try to get someone back, but who knows. 

Someone like Bieber would.  :rip:

Archived