Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Selena Gomez goes TOPLESS for V Magazine Cover! (with more PICS)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Haroon

I like the body positioning but the head and body don't go together for me :confused: I'm guessing it's an awkward angle or lack of neck that makes it seems like her head was pasted there as opposed to being connected to the body :huh:

Otherwise I really like the second picture and I look forward to the spread :yes:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

Yes, she looks like a child. It looks like is her natural hair ?

I think the pics are just badly taken/edited.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Can't begin to say how much respect I just lost for her. I find nothing wrong with being naked and toppless, but she's always been preaching that she's classy. When I saw her in late 2013 her exact words onstage were "the best way to be s-xy is to be classy. I don't need to take off my clothes to be s-xy". :roll: liar

She recently signed with Interscope so I bet you they forced her to do this. I'll have to admit that I don't like the cover. They should of used one of the other photos like this one

10963857_812080415534513_756944426_n.jpg

I don't really get whats all the fuss. her front is not even visible. Only the back is. And when u see her pucs in bikinis there is basically a string on her back so thats just like this. Chill out. You Don't see her tits. :laughga:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Vernier

Not her fault, but it looks like child p0rn, she and Arianna suffer from the baby face effect, I can't take anything s-xy from them seriously :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived