💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lil Kim - Trap Queen

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

inuborg

Nicki can spit rhymes but half of you that are calling nicki the Queen lol is so funny because you didnt even listen to rap before her. She isn't a rap Queen unless she spits records on her own. Rap is Lil Kim it is Eve it is Missy Elliot. :toofloppy:  Omg at these people thinking they know rap when all they listen to is Nicki haha :giveup:

her skin to dark for me?? lol wha

No, the guy you were quoting 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! With WHAT?!! Anaconda, PTA or Starships? :laughga::later:

AHHHHmen  Anaconda a recycled song lmao Starship is good but its not really rap preach

No, the guy you were quoting 

lol hahaha

She could be the new queen, I mean let her rake up some #1 singles like Nicki Minaj ft No body and we will talk. 90% of her hit  songs are ft someone. She will be the Queen when she makes singles on her own not with people who help carry her.  

Don't get me wrong I like her a lot if anything but for the fact that we're are from the same country and she makes good music. But I personally can't call her the queen having known Greats like Missy and Lil Kim who did it on their own.

but if you think shes the Queen of Rap then you are very welcome to your opinion, I just don't share it. Surry

If hit songs is what you want to bring up as the defining factor of who is 'queen', can you please tell me how many solo top tens Kim had? Cos I see zero. Nicki has three. So your argument kind of falls flat on its face.

If you knew anything about rap you wouldn't be calling out artists for having features on a lot of their songs as that's pretty much a staple of the genre. As seen in the discographies of many rappers - Lil' Kim included.

LeoFameMonster

If hit songs is what you want to bring up as the defining factor of who is 'queen', can you please tell me how many solo top tens Kim had? Cos I see zero. Nicki has three. So your argument kind of falls flat on it's face.

If you knew anything about rap you wouldn't be calling out artists for having features on a lot of their songs as that's pretty much a staple of the genre. As seen in the discographies of many rappers - Lil' Kim included.

are you kidding me with charts right now haha for real?! lil Kim helped form rap! wtf! You think rap is something based on chats? I am here all day you can all have a seat as a fact have many seats.

are you kidding me with charts right now haha for real?! lil Kim helped form rap! wtf! You think rap is something based on chats? I am here all day you can all have a seat as a fact have many seats.

You're the one that brought up charts by saying Nicki had no solo #1 hit. In fact, you're the only person in this thread that brought up charts.

Also to suggest that Kim helped create rap is simply hilarious. She emerged in the mid-late 90s, two whole decades after the genre really began when she was still in diapers. She's certainly a huge influence for female rappers and important on that side of it, but she did not 'help form rap' lol. You don't know anything.

I'm a fan of both Nicki and Kim and I think the whole 'queen' argument is just boring, unnecessary and immature, but I just feel the need to call out BS when I see it.

LeoFameMonster

You're the one that brought up charts by saying Nicki had no solo #1 hit. In fact, you're the only person in this thread that brought up charts.

Also to suggest that Kim helped create rap is simply hilarious. She emerged in the mid-late 90s, two whole decades after the genre really began when she was still in diapers. She's certainly a huge influence for female rappers and important on that side of it, but she did not 'help form rap' lol. You don't know anything.

I'm a fan of both Nicki and Kim and I think the whole 'queen' argument is just boring, unnecessary and immature, but I just feel the need to call out BS when I see it.

You have a need to call out BS when you see it so you must hate yourself. lol so she was a heavy influence for female rappers but she didn't help form rap?

My gosh the delusion is real. I said Minaj doesn't have many solo hits because people were calling her the Queen and I just want to point out a fact that their Queen must be on crutches because she is getting carried.

Either way are you seated lol cause I got lots of seats. You are fans of both but ok with people calling Nicki the Queen? I highly doubt your seniority in rap when you claim to call out BS and let people call minaj Queen.

I love Kim and Like Minaj but I have respect for one of them and none for the other. So again please be seated. This convo is over 

You have a need to call out BS when you see it so you must hate yourself. lol so she was a heavy influence for female rappers but she didn't help form rap?

My gosh the delusion is real. I said Minaj doesn't have many solo hits because people were calling her the Queen and I just want to point out a fact that their Queen must be on crutches because she is getting carried.

Either way are you seated lol cause I got lots of seats. You are fans of both but ok with people calling Nicki the Queen? I highly doubt your seniority in rap when you claim to call out BS and let people call minaj Queen.

I love Kim and Like Minaj but I have respect for one of them and none for the other. So again please be seated. This convo is over 

I hate myself cos I corrected you? :lmao: You must really hate yourself then since you are trying so hard to 'seat' me, in that case :rip:

But the fact is that Nicki has more solo hits than Kim does, it's an indisputable fact... Lil Kim has never been in the top ten on her own so I don't know why you keep talking about charts because it makes Kim look worse when you do :smh:

I am not 'seated' since you're wrong, but you can keep using your stan language at me all you like if it thinks it makes you look smarter when you're laughably uneducated about this.

I don't care who you or anyone else thinks is the 'Queen of Rap' because those titles are stupid and it doesn't bother me. They can call Kreayshawn the Queen for all I care because at the end of the day it's just a bunch of bored teenagers on the internet arguing about a few words. Impact, talent and success speak louder than any of that.

You brought up charts in the first place. And let's be honest, all anyone was saying is that Nicki is the current Queen of Rap, and there's really no denying that. What other female has broken through and taken the hip hop (and pop) world by a storm since Missy Elliott? Of course Iggy had a couple singles last year, but no where near the success of Nicki.

And yet you continue to diminish Nicki's success even more by saying that "90% of her hit songs" feature someone. When, in reality, a lot of those songs were hits because of Nicki. Not to mention the countless songs in which Nicki is the lead artist that have been hits.

All platinum, solo:

Your Love

Moment 4 Life

Super Bass

Fly

Starships

Pound the Alarm

Pills N Potions

Bang Bang

Anaconda

Only

Featured artist:

Bedrock #2

My Chick Bad #11

Bottoms Up #6

Monster #18

Where Them Girls At #14

Make Me Proud #9

Dance (A$$) #10

Turn Me On #4

Give Me All Your Luvin #10

Beauty and a Beat #5

Don't try and discredit Nicki's success just to prove that Lil Kim is still "the queen", when the reality is that she hasn't been checked for in a long time.

LeoFameMonster

I hate myself cos I corrected you? :lmao: You must really hate yourself then since you are trying so hard to 'seat' me, in that case :rip:

But the fact is that Nicki has more solo hits than Kim does, it's an indisputable fact... Lil Kim has never been in the top ten on her own so I don't know why you keep talking about charts because it makes Kim look worse when you do :smh:

I am not 'seated' since you're wrong, but you can keep using your stan language at me all you like if it thinks it makes you look smarter when you're laughably uneducated about this.

I don't care who you or anyone else thinks is the 'Queen of Rap' because those titles are stupid and it doesn't bother me. They can call Kreayshawn the Queen for all I care because at the end of the day it's just a bunch of bored teenagers on the internet arguing about a few words. Impact, talent and success speak louder than any of that.

Ok boo boo you win. I am way to excited for the Oscars and a bit into my 3rd glass of wine to really carry on this. PLease my all means do want you want sit or don't. But with your level of "education" I am sure you know when to stop and when you lost a battle. Ill go watch my degree and you go watch your next argument on GGD. Don't come for me unless I send for you. Haters going to hate just shake it off. :kissga:

You brought up charts in the first place. And let's be honest, all anyone was saying is that Nicki is the current Queen of Rap, and there's really no denying that. What other female has broken through and taken the hip hop (and pop) world by a storm since Missy Elliott? Of course Iggy had a couple singles last year, but no where near the success of Nicki.

And yet you continue to diminish Nicki's success even more by saying that "90% of her hit songs" feature someone. When, in reality, a lot of those songs were hits because of Nicki. Not to mention the countless songs in which Nicki is the lead artist that have been hits.

All platinum, solo:

Your Love

Moment 4 Life

Super Bass

Fly

Starships

Pound the Alarm

Pills N Potions

Bang Bang

Anaconda

Only

Featured artist:

Bedrock #2

My Chick Bad #11

Bottoms Up #6

Monster #18

Where Them Girls At #14

Make Me Proud #9

Dance (A$$) #10

Turn Me On #4

Give Me All Your Luvin #10

Beauty and a Beat #5

Don't try and discredit Nicki's success just to prove that Lil Kim is still "the queen", when the reality is that she hasn't been checked for in a long time.

:later:

Ok boo boo you win. I am way to excited for the Oscars and a bit into my 3rd glass of wine to really carry on this. PLease my all means do want you want sit or don't. But with your level of "education" I am sure you know when to stop and when you lost a battle. Ill go watch my degree and you go watch your next argument on GGD. Don't come for me unless I send for you. Haters going to hate just shake it off. :kissga:

A conversation = 'coming for you'?? Haha okay if you're that insecure that you can't maintain a simple discussion then we can leave it. Try better next time though :)

LeoFameMonster

A conversation = 'coming for you'?? Haha okay if you're that insecure that you can't maintain a simple discussion then we can leave it. Try better next time though :)

Ok well I won't try again because I am not about this drama. If you really want to argue with someone then please please find someone else. Wtf are you so mad about. :smh:

Ok well I won't try again because I am not about this drama. If you really want to argue with someone then please please find someone else. Wtf are you so mad about. :smh:

I'm not mad, I'm totally fine. You're the one that got so angry and said the convo was over, but it seems you're still here. I hope you're feeling calmer now.

LeoFameMonster

I'm not mad, I'm totally fine. You're the one that got so angry and said the convo was over, but it seems you're still here. I hope you're feeling calmer now.

i said it was over because u seemed like you wanted to argue. its all good

Archived