đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Lil Kim - Trap Queen

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

LeoFameMonster

It's time to pass the crown. Actually the crown was officially passed when Nicki released The Pinkprint. Before that, Nicki was proxy queen since Pink Friday but The Pinkprint solidified her queen status

Also, the Original Queen of Rap was MC Lyte before it went to Lil Kim in 1996. Without MC Lyte, the lineage would not have begun

no no hunny before rap was something it was 2 pac and bigs. Don't down play kims role in thaT. i dont feel like putting a b---h in her place tonight.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does her music sound... Idk. It doesn't sound like album material.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

no no hunny before rap was something it was 2 pac and bigs. Don't down play kims role in thaT. i dont feel like putting a b---h in her place tonight.

Nicki is the new Queen. Sorry. :ohwell:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

LeoFameMonster

Nicki is the new Queen. Sorry. :ohwell:

She could be the new queen, I mean let her rake up some #1 singles like Nicki Minaj ft No body and we will talk. 90% of her hit  songs are ft someone. She will be the Queen when she makes singles on her own not with people who help carry her.  

Don't get me wrong I like her a lot if anything but for the fact that we're are from the same country and she makes good music. But I personally can't call her the queen having known Greats like Missy and Lil Kim who did it on their own.

but if you think shes the Queen of Rap then you are very welcome to your opinion, I just don't share it. Surry

She could be the new queen, I mean let her rake up some #1 singles like Nicki Minaj ft No body and we will talk. 90% of her hit songs are ft someone. She will be the Queen when she makes singles on her own not with people who help carry her.

Don't get me wrong I like her a lot if anything but for the fact that we're are from the same country and she makes good music. But I personally can't call her the queen having known Greats like Missy and Lil Kim who did it on their own.

but if you think shes the Queen of Rap then you are very welcome to your opinion, I just don't share it. Surry

What the first part of your statement made little to no sense. Lil Kim's only number 1 was a pop feature... Lol and Nicki has tons of hits with no features that are memorable your love, did it on em, want some more, and when you talk mainstream she has some too starships, superbass, anaconda.. Lil Kim has no memerobale songs without features or at least I think. The only songs I ever recall is lighters up

she is the queen of rap, always will be. She has gone through the game when the game was real. Gun shots, jail time for not being a rat, the Original Queen B, can do no wrong and the gays love her. She makes like 100 k for an appearance at gays clubs

I only knew about her existence through Nicki, she's as far as it takes from being queen of anything :sharon:

she is the queen of rap, always will be. She has gone through the game when the game was real. Gun shots, jail time for not being a rat,

The jail time was because of a stupid rap feud between her and Foxy Brown which sparked a gun battle between their groups which led to perjury to protect her people. Kind of pathetic. Would Britney be cooler than Gaga if her rivalry with Xtina had lead to violence and jail time?

LeoFameMonster

What the first part of your statement made little to no sense. Lil Kim's only number 1 was a pop feature... Lol and Nicki has tons of hits with no features that are memorable your love, did it on em, want some more, and when you talk mainstream she has some too starships, superbass, anaconda.. Lil Kim has no memerobale songs without features or at least I think. The only songs I ever recall is lighters up

ok I won't list off all Kim's hit songs to you and if you think anaconda a recycled song is worthy of Queen status then fine. I am glad you have low standards. You need them.

LeoFameMonster

The jail time was because of a stupid rap feud between her and Foxy Brown which sparked a gun battle between their groups which led to perjury to protect her people. Kind of pathetic. Would Britney be cooler than Gaga if her rivalry with Xtina had lead to violence and jail time?

no one said violence is what makes her queen. She didn't snitch on trial and got jail time because other people from the mafia ratted. She perjured herself to save her people and they turned on her. I have mad respect for her. I didnt like rap when I was 15 I hated it. Until I actually saw how badass these women were. And being West Indian and Gay in a small town I had to fight a lot from bullies and they gave me that drive. Sorry but to me Queen B aka Little Kim is to fuking sickening to be replaced by something rap related which is Minaj. Have your Queen Ill have mine. Either way Gaga is all I give 2 Fuaks about anyway. I am not going to argue with monsters over Minaj

inuborg

no one said violence is what makes her queen. She didn't snitch on trial and got jail time because other people from the mafia ratted. She perjured herself to save her people and they turned on her. I have mad respect for her. I didnt like rap when I was 15 I hated it. Until I actually saw how badass these women were. And being West Indian and Gay in a small town I had to fight a lot from bullies and they gave me that drive. Sorry but to me Queen B aka Little Kim is to fuking sickening to be replaced by something rap related which is Minaj. Have your Queen Ill have mine. Either way Gaga is all I give 2 Fuaks about anyway. I am not going to argue with monsters over Minaj

I don't think he likes Nicki either, ha skin probably too dark for him :sis: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LeoFameMonster

I only knew about her existence through Nicki, she's as far as it takes from being queen of anything :sharon:

Nicki can spit rhymes but half of you that are calling nicki the Queen lol is so funny because you didnt even listen to rap before her. She isn't a rap Queen unless she spits records on her own. Rap is Lil Kim it is Eve it is Missy Elliot. :toofloppy:  Omg at these people thinking they know rap when all they listen to is Nicki haha :giveup:

I don't think he likes Nicki either, ha skin probably too dark for him :sis:

her skin to dark for me?? lol wha

Archived