šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks Opens Up w/ Renada Romain, Talks Misunderstandings.

inuborg

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

"@Rosenbergradio Making this point is unnecessary and irrelevant, and simply an extension of your cynical jewish-guy radio show schtick."

Ā 

like why it is important to add that he is jewish? Is that something bad or what?

Ā 

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho1_500.png

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho2_500.png

Ā 

Ā 

It's very disappointed to see that from someone who has a point about White Privilege in the USA.Ā 

Ā 

:rip: this is why no1 takes her seriously

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rip: this is why no1 takes her seriously

She has points though when it comes to things like White priveldge ,but she destroys my opinion on her always because of those tweets :cry:Ā 

TRILL MONSTER

"misunderstood" is basically her way of saying she's a total c*nt but bc she's made some money she has the right to be Zzzzz

You sound like a c*nt lmao

You should stop worrying about about another persons attitude..... shes an artist ....her music is the only thing that matters

It's crazy, as an Europeen, I can't anderstand her point of view about white/black people. It sounds SO racist to meĀ  :crossed:

Ā 

She seems to believe that my color defines who I am... My brain just can't accept that xD

gagzus

You sound like a c*nt lmao

You should stop worrying about about another persons attitude..... shes an artist ....her music is the only thing that matters

Ā 

and her "music" isn't much better than artists she trashes like Iggy for example lol

inuborg

So what if you guys are all fags and she hates you for being fags she's still richer than all of you and has an extra hole

Ā 

Ā 

waiting for the people that thinks I'm disgusting to say this but supports her in spite of saying the exact same thing

She doesn't think every gay man is a *******. You can take what she said to someone else and be offended by it, but thats YOUR issue bb.

Ā 

3rgXBqzFUPgipqAxeU.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

StrawberryBlond

When she started on about wanting her reparations so she can build black schools...I think even the host didn't have a clue what to say to that. Honestly, I thought Azealia would be totally against reparations due to what she said before about not feeling the need to be validated by white people. Apparently if it's validation with money attached, she's fine. And seriously, black schools? How would that improve the education or opportunities for blacks? Or improve race relations, for that matter? Why would such a libertarian possibly want racially segregated schools in the 21st century? Segregation only makes matters worse, not better. I don't see how going to an all-black school is going to result in a better outcome for blacks. If you come from a poor background with a bad home life, you're not going to try as hard at school, and that goes for all races. Being surrounded by your "own kind" in school has nothing to do with how well you perform. And why would a school aimed at providing education purely for blacks be of a higher quality than a regular mixed school? I find it really hard to believe that Azealia isn't racist when she spouts stuff like this. It saddens me that a young person has such an outdated view of the world.

Monster2015

When I saw her cry in her previous interview, it changed my perception of her. But that twitter attitude has got to go asap. It's like she takes two steps forward only to take three back. TAKE HER COMPUTER AWAY

inuborg

and her "music" isn't much better than artists she trashes like Iggy for example lol

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

I agree with a lot of the stuff she says but I'll never let respect someone who call gay people "*******s"!Ā 

It would go against everything I believe in tbh but I do love her music so much but she needs to apologise because she is wrong this time.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

inuborg

When she started on about wanting her reparations so she can build black schools...I think even the host didn't have a clue what to say to that. Honestly, I thought Azealia would be totally against reparations due to what she said before about not feeling the need to be validated by white people. Apparently if it's validation with money attached, she's fine. And seriously, black schools? How would that improve the education or opportunities for blacks? Or improve race relations, for that matter? Why would such a libertarian possibly want racially segregated schools in the 21st century? Segregation only makes matters worse, not better. I don't see how going to an all-black school is going to result in a better outcome for blacks. If you come from a poor background with a bad home life, you're not going to try as hard at school, and that goes for all races. Being surrounded by your "own kind" in school has nothing to do with how well you perform. And why would a school aimed at providing education purely for blacks be of a higher quality than a regular mixed school? I find it really hard to believe that Azealia isn't racist when she spouts stuff like this. It saddens me that a young person has such an outdated view of the world.

She's talking about doing what Oprah literally did in the real world. She opened up a school for black girls in Africa, to give them a fighting chance, to give those who families cant afford school otherwise a place to receive an education.

Ā 

Its a hard thing to grasp, when it isn't your reality.Ā 

FrozenKookie

Jesus :facepalm:

It's crazy, as an Europeen, I can't anderstand her point of view about white/black people. It sounds SO racist to meĀ  :crossed:

Ā 

She seems to believe that my color defines who I am... My brain just can't accept that xD

In a way, you have a good mindset compared to a lot of White-Americans and you aren't even American!

You're at least questioning that maybe your nationality may interfere with your understanding of what she's saying. You're questioning whether this is just an American thing, because her struggle with her racial identity really is concentrated on American society specifically.Ā 

She has points though when it comes to things like White priveldge ,but she destroys my opinion on her always because of those tweets :cry:

the crazy cat lady basically summarizes how i feel about her actual self 100%

Ā 

im still praying janet mock helps her out tho lol

Willy Wonka

In what way are reparations "validation"? And if you go back to her original comments about it, she specifically wants reparations taken from families and companies who benefitted from slave trading and slave labor.Ā 

And about the black schools, you have to contextualize it within her original argument once again. She said that the white-centric American school system lowers the self-esteem of black kids. Basically, she takes issue with the fact that black people were forcibly divorced from their history, culture, religion, and language and forced to assimilate. It was never about "segregation" in the sense of contamination like we often think of. It's about a different type of school that would actually recognize and acknowledge the achievements and contributions of Africans, both in America and around the world. Ā It's very much a black nationalist perspective, or at the very least, afrocentric. Not necessarily "outdated", just radical.

I don't agree with it, but I can appreciate it and appreciate black radicalism.

Archived