💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Azealia Banks Opens Up w/ Renada Romain, Talks Misunderstandings.

inuborg

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

Nope. She's not going to convince anyone of ****. She's disgusting and ruthless and I've witnessed tons of people leaving her which is a sign. Sorry AB but you had a chance.
she's not trying to convince anyone :emma:

She literally said that she isn't misunderstood and that people don't have the wrong perception of her :Emma:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

That was an interesting interview because basically everything was brought up :laughga: I didn't like her answer about the ******* thing because it just didn't make sense to me :huh: Other than that she seems laid back and cool I guess :yes:

I cracked up at the end with the "why can't we all just get along" part :lmao: Oh and I wish she'd swear less, maybe it's just me but I don't find it nice to listen to stuff when there's profanity every few seconds :rip: (Unless it's in music, then it's more digestible aurally for me)

xoxo cupcakke

tumblr_na7gv0zou91sdcdr7o1_500.jpg

I really enjoyed this interview. I just wish the interviewer wasn't asking so many belligerent questions. Her intonation was kind of hostile at times but I was surprised how Azealia handled it

inuborg

I would stan for her and she has points but her homophobic and anti-semitic tweets are such a turn off. And she has a point when it comes to white people in america ,but she should stop being so insulting. 

Anti Semitic? thats a new one :dead: 

3rgXBqzFUPgipqAxeU.gif

tumblr_na7gv0zou91sdcdr7o1_500.jpg

I really enjoyed this interview. I just wish the interviewer wasn't asking so many belligerent questions. Her intonation was kind of hostile at times but I was surprised how Azealia handled it

Yeah, she cut AB off when she was talking about working with Dr. Luke :emma: 

I wonder what she was gonna say after

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SissyFromSpace

She literally said that she isn't misunderstood and that people don't have the wrong perception of her :emma:

So when she's rightfully accused of being a homophobe/transphobe/molestation promoter...its true?

wow. how do people evens stan for her :rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

me too :giveup::crossed: 

So when she's rightfully accused of being a homophobe/transphobe/molestation promoter...its true?

wow. how do people evens stan for her :rip:

She's not, oh my god :fail: 

She literally said that she isn't misunderstood and that people don't have the wrong perception of her :emma:

photo-2652.png?_r=1423961036's dont have brains 

inuborg

me too :giveup::crossed:

She's not, oh my god :fail:

Molestation Promoter, now thats REALLY a new one 

3rgXBqzFUPgipqAxeU.gif

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

So what if you guys are all fags and she hates you for being fags she's still richer than all of you and has an extra hole

waiting for the people that thinks I'm disgusting to say this but supports her in spite of saying the exact same thing

Anti Semitic? thats a new one :dead:

3rgXBqzFUPgipqAxeU.gif

"@Rosenbergradio Making this point is unnecessary and irrelevant, and simply an extension of your cynical jewish-guy radio show schtick."

like why it is important to add that he is jewish? Is that something bad or what?

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho1_500.png

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho2_500.png

It's very disappointed to see that from someone who has a point about White Privilege in the USA. 

Tove Lo

"@Rosenbergradio Making this point is unnecessary and irrelevant, and simply an extension of your cynical jewish-guy radio show schtick."

like why it is important to add that he is jewish? Is that something bad or what?

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho1_500.png

tumblr_ngujxgkR2t1r5vk9ho2_500.png

It's very disappointed to see that from someone who has a point about White Privilege in the USA.

I wouldn't mind AS much since she made those comments in 2010 but she is still the same as she was then .

hop on that **** like a maniac

Desperado

Nope. She's not going to convince anyone of ****. She's disgusting and ruthless and I've witnessed tons of people leaving her which is a sign. Sorry AB but you had a chance.

she doesnt want to convince anyone tho. 

I wouldn't mind AS much since she made those comments in 2010 but she is still the same as she was then .

Well ,when she don't excuse those things, I think she is still the same opinion on Jews. 

It's sad. 

Archived