lindongardon

Featured Posts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy's team needs more precautions... i hope she'll be fine

Katy's team needs more precautions... i hope she'll be fine

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I'm glad people are finally starting to tell the haters who come to every Katy related thread to back off. I mean, who on earth would insult someone for having pain and trying to numb it? :fail:

Ladey Gagz

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

:air: She didn't complain she just stated she had chronic knee pain :rip:

I'd rather have an artist tell the truth then an artist who keeps her injuries private and ends up even worse, has to cancel tons of shows and be unhealthy and injured

:wtf: Yall making everything Katy VS Gaga this is ridiculous :rip:

Also for the ones thinking acupuncture is a bad non-medical treatment, there is the Medical Acupuncture wich is done and supervised by professional physicians (medics and doctors).

Some doctors are... not entirely science-based in their practices.

An Acupuncture Meta-Analysis

Acupuncture Does Not Work for Back Pain

Sham acupuncture is better than “true†acupuncture!

Does Acupuncture Work for Pain?

New Study Exposes Acupuncture As Pseudoscience

I could go on.

Sugarfall

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

That's a stupid thing to say. Isn't Katy the smart one, because she's taking care of herself? 

xoxo cupcakke

I can see it now. She will go through her broken knee era and she will have some crutches named Mary or somethig. Very A-R-T-P-O-P of ha

ThisGuyTony

goes to show another very clear difference between the two, one who's dedicated to her fans & craft and the other who is just a celebrity karaoke singer :rip:

This makes absolutely no sense. :awkney: :awkney:

xoxo cupcakke
maybe Gemma :derpga:
Yeah, and then follow it with a media blackout which culminates to her releasing a lead single which competes with the it girl of 2015 or 2016 :emma:

LoveandMagic

Singer Katy Perry is suffering from chronic knee pain and has taken to having acupuncture three times a week in a bid to save her ailing joints.

The 30-year-old, who performed her ballad "By the grace of god" at the Grammy Awards Feb 8, said her constant performing has taken its toll on her body, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"My knees are giving out on me now. I do acupuncture every two or three days," The Sun newspaper quoted Perry as saying.

She added: "I tour with a stage that goes from the front of the house to the back of the house with a triangle thrust that is a moving treadmill, like I think I'm some kind of Olympic athlete."

http://wap.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/katy-perry-suffering-from-knee-pain-115021500433_1.html

----

Omg, i feel sorry for her! :(

Get well soon hun. :hug:

inb4 gaga hip injury teas comment. :madge:

Well, that's got to be painful! And what a bad time for it to happen. I hope she is taking care of it every day just in case it turns into something worse.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived