💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry is Suffering from Chronic Knee Pain

lindongardon

Featured Posts

Tove Lo

she complains about chronic knee pain whilst Gaga didn't & danced through a broken hip for weeks sis...

Why are people still trying to make this a versus thing. It doesn't matter who's in/was in more pain. She's a person, not our enemy who we have to compare to someone else.

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I hope she recovers soon. :ohno:

I'm reviewing all of Katy's albums today, I just posted One of the Boys here. http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/137003-redpanda-reviews/page-3?p=6319398

Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection is next and is coming for the highest rating in RedPanda Review history! :party:

goes to show another very clear difference between the two, one who's dedicated to her fans & craft and the other who is just a celebrity karaoke singer :rip:

I admire someone who is mature enough to take care of themselves/their body instead of further damaging it. You sound so pressed. :love:

Singer Katy Perry is suffering from chronic knee pain and has taken to having acupuncture three times a week in a bid to save her ailing joints.

I hope she'll consult a real doctor.

"My knees are giving out on me now. I do acupuncture every two or three days," The Sun newspaper quoted Perry as saying.

But guyssssssssss, it's from THE SUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN  :sweat:

lindongardon

I admire someone who is mature enough to take care of themselves/their body instead of further damaging it. You sound so pressed. :love:

Preach and crucify ha.

goes to show another very clear difference between the two, one who's dedicated to her fans & craft and the other who is just a celebrity karaoke singer :rip:

get a life

iAstroLeo

It shows nothing. It's different, and you have no idea for how long Katy has been having knee pain problems.

Better Day

Gurl, Bai. The woman has broken ha knee. Don't compare ha with Gaga.

Pain shouldn't be compared.

Together You And I!

Ha BTWB is upon us :emma:

Also, let's not forget her singing everynight with bronchitis. That's a huge feat, Katheryn. Oh lol. That's just her normal singing voice. :rip:

Archived