Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna BANNED from BBC Radio1 for being "irrelevant and old"

Yves

Featured Posts

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wtfga: not some of you being happy about this... I mean, if anything, something like this will probably happen much sooner to Gaga.

I said that before, and every time I do, delusional members here attack me, THIS GENERATION ISNT HERE FOR HER!

But I disagree on banning her for being old, like wtf, at least have some respect for her legacy, so every artists music will be stopped playing on the radios once they get old?

It's not really funny. There is literally nothing Madonna can really do about it. It's just been decided that despite her incredible career, despite the fact she headlined the Superbowl just 3 years ago, despite her recent Grammy gig and despite her collaborations with young artists like Nicki Minaj and Miley Cyrus she can no longer make current pop music due to her age.

I get that there is a younger generation that isn't that into Madonna, but they don't really have the chance to get into her when her singles are banned from the radio stations they listen to.

I said that before, and every time I do, delusional members here attack me, THIS GENERATION ISNT HERE FOR HER!

But I disagree on banning her for being old, like wtf, at least have some respect for her legacy, so every artists music will be stopped playing on the radios once they get old?

No. The article mentioned that she's still being played on BBC Radio 2, w/c has a different target audience to Radio 1, the station w/c is reportedly dropping her. 

Madonna’s single is being played on Radio 2, which caters for an audience aged over 35. By contrast, Sir Paul McCartney’s new single will be played by Radio 1 even though the former Beatle is 72. This is because the track is a collaboration with rapper Kanye West, 37, and pop mega-star Rihanna, 26.

sarahb

Does this happen to male artists by any chance?  :huh:

Edit:

Yeah, it's true. They did the same to Robbie Williams a couple of years ago

Ok nevermind  :sweat:

Gagadisiak

many radio here only play her old hits like holiday like a prayer papa don't preach and Hung up but very rare i've heard song from MDNA hard candy and im sure with Rebel heart they will not play Her recent and future single ...

but at least they still play her ... but they just dont like her new material . 

Où est-tu ma Salope ?

FrankGutz

The decay is taking its final form. Let's all hold a vigil for those 25 years of godliness and the current 7 of mediocrity and decay

DeliciousGleefulDobermanpinscher.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RedHotAndBlue

I'm 15 and I listen to Madge all the time.

I'd much rather listen to some actual talent than 99% of the sh|t they play.  :awkney:

Archived