Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: adidas Originals x Kanye West Fashion Show | YEEZY SEASON 1

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I bet Anna Wintour wede bored shietless there in the front row next to Kim and Bey :fan:

I hated that sneakers so much.

I mean more power for Yeezus

but why make another UGGS when the world can't even deal with one already?!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gianni Versace

I hated that sneakers so much.

I mean more power for Yeezus

but why make another UGGS when the world can't even deal with one already?!!

I loved the Yeezy shoes :noparty:

The women shoes were weak though :/

:wtf: The clothes were completely shapeless and oversized. This collection wasn't that great.

The wig caps where a nice touch though, and very 'Applause'  :fan:

Gianni Versace

:wtf: The clothes were completely shapeless and oversized. This collection wasn't that great.

The wig caps where a nice touch though, and very 'Applause'  :fan:

You didn't like it ?

You didn't like it ?

It looks like the result of a first year fashion school student at a mediocre school who got given a budget to create their own show.

The womenswear is a disaster and the menswear looks like an inferior Rick Owens. 

The women are either dressed in overpriced spanx or jackets and tracksuits that completely cover their body and provide no shape whatsoever. 

25A15E4900000578-2951996-image-a-8_14238

25A12F7A00000578-2951996-Casual_As_well_

His coats look like this:

kanye-west-adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-

25A15C9300000578-2951996-Family_affair_K

It resembles a far more poorly constructed version of an Ann Demeulemeester coat.

462015134-model-walks-the-runway-at-the-

His "deconstructed" sweaters are just oversized sweaters with holes in them that I can get from Urban Outfitters or by placing a jumper in a moth infested cupboard for a couple of months. Uninspired and cheap.

25A0791300000578-2951996-Different_shape

I'm not a fan. There are some nice pieces, but overall it's pretty 'meh'.

Gianni Versace

It looks like the result of a first year fashion school student at a mediocre school who got given a budget to create their own show.

The womenswear is a disaster and the menswear looks like an inferior Rick Owens. 

The women are either dressed in overpriced spanx or jackets and tracksuits that completely cover their body and provide no shape whatsoever. 

25A15E4900000578-2951996-image-a-8_14238

25A12F7A00000578-2951996-Casual_As_well_

His coats look like this:

kanye-west-adidas-originals-yeezy-boost-

25A15C9300000578-2951996-Family_affair_K

It resembles a far more poorly constructed version of an Ann Demeulemeester coat.

462015134-model-walks-the-runway-at-the-

His "deconstructed" sweaters are just oversized sweaters with holes in them that I can get from Urban Outfitters or by placing a jumper in a moth infested cupboard for a couple of months. Uninspired and cheap.

25A0791300000578-2951996-Different_shape

I'm not a fan. There are some nice pieces, but overall it's pretty 'meh'.

I agree, although I really enjoyed the color palette (as bland as it looks). 

I wish he would have taking this opportunity to truly create some bold and beautiful pieces, after all, he is Kanye West. 

I'd love to see a MBDTF inspired line with maybe more effort? 

elijahfan

I know you're a fashion connoisseur, thoughts on his first collection? 

I like that he didn't try to copy Givenchy or Balmain. It's also pretty different form other collabs Adidas did in the past. There are definitely pieces I'd wear like the oversized ripped sweaters - but beyond that, I didn't find it incredible. And the staging was really austere and pretentious - well, very Kanye.....

TRILL MONSTER

I like that he didn't try to copy Givenchy or Balmain. It's also pretty different form other collabs Adidas did in the past. There are definitely pieces I'd wear like the oversized ripped sweaters - but beyond that, I didn't find it incredible. And the staging was really austere and pretentious - well, very Kanye.....

That is sooo watch the throne era

Kanye is making more minimalistic stuff now it seems

Gianni Versace

That is sooo watch the throne era

Kanye is making more minimalistic stuff now it seems

I think he should find a way to do minimalism and simplicity in a unique and innovative way. Calvin Klein and Gareth Pugh are two "minimalistic" designers yet their use of structure, angles and silhouettes make it new and refreshing.  

I'm surprised more people aren't going on about the boots, I think that and the deconstructed military sweaters are my favorite. I like that he went more subtle instead of super loud like he may have during WTT as you guys mentioned. 

Archived