Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Gaga promo assault

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

It's awesome that Gaga is being asked to take part in all these opportunities, and we also have the extensive C2C promo and upcoming theatre presentation.

What's interesting to me is that its all seemingly focused on Gagas organic natural abilities. C2C, Grammies, Stevie wonder, probably the Oscars, are all highlighting Gagas raw talent.

Is this then a concentrated effort to shift the public perception of Gaga away from a dance pop artist? Is this interscopes way of prepping the world for a completely different type of Gaga album? Is her "jagged little pill" on the way?

You're overthinking all of this.

its very doubtful that interscope is doing this to prepare the world for a new Gaga, i just think that Gaga is doing what she currently loves & her label is supporting it.

Bloody

You're overthinking all of this.

its very doubtful that interscope is doing this to prepare the world for a new Gaga, i just think that Gaga is doing what she currently loves & her label is supporting it.

:applause:

Alfonso

Yeah maybe :yes:, i think they're making us ready for a new big album, i personally think it will be her best and very different compared to the others, we are about to see a new Gaga, like we had never seen :legend:

Weasel

She's just trying to push C2C and keep us entertained with some appearances before going full pop again. 

234076277829325069303042.gif

Archived