Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Recreate the artRAVE

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

Staying true to the set list structure and the stage structure, recreate the artrave by making a few minor changes. If you feel like it, you can remake the tour dates and make gaga cum 2 Brazil!!

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

monsterdreams

I thought you were talking about recreate it like the BTWB Clone

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

I'd replace Donatella and MANiCURE with DITD and Scheisse, put Scheisse and DITD in front of Venus after the outfit change plus maybe a black jacket with really overbuilt shoulderpads covering up the seashell getup. Scheisse would use some videos of photoshoots from the BTW album cover photoshoot for backdrop and really dramatic black+white lighting. DITD would use the same backdrop and lighting style that Donatella had in the real artRAVE.

Full songs. 

That is all.

This too tbh.

darkchylde

I'd love Gaga using outfits similar to/from the ARTPOP film by I&V + the posters & merch made by them. Also, I'd make a setlist similar to SXSW/SwineFest and take Donatella out of the show. Fashion in, Just Dance out, Marry the Night in, Judas out, Dope out, I Wanna Be With You in. All songs on full.

gagzus

Keep Fashion! Remove the shortened messes of TEOG & Judas and replace their time with Scheiße.

Also remove You & I for Hair or DITD acoustic.

If we could change the outfits I'd say make them more influenced by ech era they represent like the performances of JD, PF & telephone are suppose to represent TF era, paparazzi & DWUW are suppose to be TFM etc etc

Keep the black fame monster outfit instead of the White polka dot one

Archived