Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga BullSh*tting Us ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

It's just her way to be nice and educate when she talks about an artist, especially if they're big like Wonder, it's a way of saying, probably she listened his music when she was young along with other artists like Bennett, Bowie, ecc, that's it.

People shouldn't take literally every thing that she says and make a big deal out of it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

It could be bull****, it could be the truth. Is it bad that I don't give a **** anymore? :rip:

Since the DWUW situation I don't really listen to what Gaga says. I still love her and she has been a tremendous force in my life, but I don't really care about her outside of her music anymore. It's hard for me to relate to her now. :shrug:

Theres lots of things she says that sounds made up or exagerated :rip:

This sadly. :rip:

Tropico

If we can stan for multiple artists, why can't she? :) It's not crazy to think she's inspired by multiple people. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

To be honest, I believe her when she says she listened to all these artists in her childhood (I mean it's clear from the way she performs with such passion alone that she loves the music). I just think she embellishes the details a little for the benefit of person she is performing in tribute too. 

crisTEAne

I do genuinely believe that Gaga has a wide knowledge about artists and their music. From pop to jazz to heavy metal.

i was going to write the same thing :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

You guys know i love Gaga deuh since i'm here..

But Gaga always has a heartfelt story about every single artist she pays tribute to, from Elton to Carole King, and now Stevie Wonder..

it was reported that she said this on stage:

Gaga said she remembered putting in her first CD into the CD player  a Wonder disc.

"You truly are the reason that I'm here today. Thank you so much,"

I mean i can understand that she loves many artists, but it feels like she pulls something from her childhood out of thin air just to look reliable.. and i guess its not wrong if she really apreciates the artist.

Thoughts ?

You must understand that Gaga is A REAL artist, she is not a plastic girl like - you know them ^^ - she is a passionate artist with music in her blood and a heart that beats for music, the music flows through her all her life    ;)

You know this Inside The Outside-Special ? Here is an interview with Gaga from 2011

Davi Russo: Tell me about that first CD. What was that first CD you bought?
Lady Gaga: It was Green Day, Dookie, with my own money. But my parents got me Stevie Wonder, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered", and The Beatles. They were two CDs and they were given to me with a boombox, a little boombox, for Christmas when I was young. They could have chosen anything but Stevie Wonder and The Beatles. I mean it's totally their fault. Don't spoon feed me Stevie Wonder and The Beatles, and Bruce Springsteen and Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin and Elton John and expect for me not to turn out this way. My dad saw me singing along to his records, and he would pick me up and throw me across the room, and he would laugh and cry with me while I would sing Pink Floyd and Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel records with him.

Gaga has a very wide horizon  ;)

Interview: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Lady_Gaga:_Inside_the_Outside

Pain of fame1

Imagine if you become famous and then you play a tribute concert to Gaga, and the RIhanna, and then Katy, and the Nicki, and then Lana (assuming you are fans of all of them).

Would you be lying every time you said they inspired you?

this

RAMROD

What kind of mess point of view :lmao:

Just like all of us who cannot just root to Gaga exvlusively,

but also to many other artists that you can relate to,

that is how Gaga with all these legends.

Being someone who was born in 80s myself, I can relate better to her words.

Because we are growing up with these musical legends.than to Britney Spears that many of ypu who was born in the late 90s does.

In short, no, she is not lying.

She is being genuine and I trust her with that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

migamiga

She does have a tendency to exaggerate and be a little dramatic. Like I don't really believe her every time she says "I cried" or "I cried so much" when describing something. 

But she has mentioned Stevie in previous interviews. I don't think she's BSing but sometimes she might over-exaggerate at times- which is actually a good trait in making good/interesting art

bionic

I think people in this thread are misunderstanding the OP. They were commenting on Gaga's many stories about how "X artist was my first Y" comments (and similar), rather than rejecting the claim that Gaga has grown up surrounded by the music of many musicians (as many here seem to think the OP was implying?).

------

In response to the OP, I have a habit of doing the same thing as Gaga. Sometimes I'll say that the first album I got was X, but other times I'll say it was Y. It all depends on the context really. If you ask me what my first concert was on two separate occassions I'll probably give you two different answers. :laughga:

buy bionic

Interlude

I doubt she'd do it or say it if she didn't mean it

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

She does have a tendency to exaggerate and be a little dramatic. Like I don't really believe her every time she says "I cried" or "I cried so much" when describing something. 

But she has mentioned Stevie in previous interviews. I don't think she's BSing but sometimes she might over-exaggerate at times- which is actually a good trait in making good/interesting art

She does cry a LOT, though. She seems very sensitive.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived