💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift registers ITaughtTaylorSwiftHowToGiveHead.com (no joke)

Spock

Featured Posts

Such a funny, yet necessary measure to take. It reminds me of when they were negotiating how to use Quvenzhané Wallis' image in Annie related advertisements. Lol they had to make sure no one would use her image to sell alcohol, tobacco, firearms, feminine hygiene products and pharmaceuticals. Just imagine some screwed up company trying to use a ten year old girls image to sell Summers Eve or xanax or something :cryga:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Yes of course. But it's so... unnecessary. And you can pretty much insert anything into "I Taught Taylor Swift _____" so it's pointless. It's also going to make her more susceptible to this type of joke because now everybody knows that she is this serious to keep her wholesome image intact

Agreed, i bet she isnt pleased now that the fact she did do this got out :dead:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Yes of course. But it's so... unnecessary. And you can pretty much insert anything into "I Taught Taylor Swift _____" so it's pointless. It's also going to make her more susceptible to this type of joke because now everybody knows that she is this serious to keep her wholesome image intact

Itaughttaylorswfithowtotrib.net

PopReaper

"Swift’s team did not get iHateTaylorSwift.com, which was registered February 9th by an unrelated party."

article-2124986-1276A5F4000005DC-383_634

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Itaughttaylorswfithowtotrib.net

I had to look it up on urban dictionnary :toofunny:

Are we still able to use her name?

If it's in a sentence like "I bought Taylor Swift's ______"

who will love me when the night is over

Gianni Versace

"Swift’s team did not get iHateTaylorSwift.com, which was registered February 9th by an unrelated party."

tumblr_inline_njmmkrET1r1rjt5ne.jpg

tumblr_inline_njmml0g2cS1rjt5ne.png

Redstreak

I wish Taylor Swift would teach me how to give head :flutter:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

RebeldeFaith

I wonder if they're going to do something about ithaughttaylorswiftabouta--l.com.

Something something idk

angelduuh

:rip:

Archived