Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai

I can't help it. :toofunny: I just googled him and I found out he's hot now and there are these "racy" photos of him being all shirtless, with an unbuttoned pants being all s-xy and stuff and I think "are you still both happy and sad Charlie?" Like this perception of him is "infinite" for me. :derpga:

Zac Effron 2.0 ft Nick Jonas

loganlerman-interviewmagazine-001.jpg

PopReaper

Just saw this Alfred Enoch/Miles comparison on tumblr:

tumblr_njk9upJi3m1r5tut2o2_250.jpg tumblr_njk9upJi3m1r5tut2o1_250.jpg

Sadly they'll likely use a white actor for Peter  :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Donald Glover

DonaldGloverMar10.jpg

I would definitely prefer these 2 actors over the ones on the OP tbh.

zexion_armando

Neither, lets go with Spider- Gwen instead cause Peter Parker is horribly lame

No Miles either, since his character only works in Spider-man already was alive and known and then killed.

And ugh, the whole high school thing is so stupid. He was only in Highschool for like 2 years in the comics, then has been in college and graduated for the remaining 40 years...

ryhanna

Neither, lets go with Spider- Gwen instead cause Peter Parker is horribly lame

Yes. 

I'd much rather they chose a different incarnation of Spiderman. I know the idea is probably for Marvel to give us their more comic-faithful take on Peter Parker, but damn, we've seen Peter played by two different actors already. It wasn't even a decade ago that we last saw the first one. I'd prefer something fresh.

zexion_armando

Yes. 

I'd much rather they chose a different incarnation of Spiderman. I know the idea is probably for Marvel to give us their more comic-faithful take on Peter Parker, but damn, we've seen Peter played by two different actors already. It wasn't even a decade ago that we last saw the first one. I'd prefer something fresh.

Exactly. And if we had to have Peter, lets go for a 25~ year old one who has already been a hero for a while and is already developed rather than waste time with another damned intro.

Or go with the best version of Peter: THe Superior Spider-Man.

CoolTrainerTerry

Exactly. And if we had to have Peter, lets go for a 25~ year old one who has already been a hero for a while and is already developed rather than waste time with another damned intro.

Or go with the best version of Peter: THe Superior Spider-Man.

Superior Spider-Man would only work if Peter had already been established along with Doc Ock.

Yes. 

Believe it or not, this is the 13th Anniversary of the first film.

Dylan O'Brien because he's fine as hell

I really don't like this guy for some reason. His acting bothers me in HTGAWM idk

Donald Glover

DonaldGloverMar10.jpg

SO HERE FOR GAMBINO

zexion_armando

Superior Spider-Man would only work if Peter had already been established along with Doc Ock.

Yeah, sadly, but hey, 2 films down the road...

Neither and judging by The Maze Runner I especially don't think Dylan O'Brien could pull it off. There's a lot of softness and vulnerability to Peter Parker. I honestly can't see Dylan pulling that off convincingly, he seems way too steely and cold on and off screen. Aaron Tveit or Ansel Elgort wouldn't be bad choices.

Archived