💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Dylan O'Brien is so s-xy and would make a good Spiderman. I saw The Maze Runner and is a pretty decent actor too so he'd do well.

I also like Logan Lerman though, he's a fantastic actor and pretty cute as well. 

They'd both make fine Spidermen.

Vernier

Two sides of the same super boring coin :rip:

But ideally I'd like Tobey Maguire back, and I see more of Tobey Maguire in Logan Lerman(the awkwardness) so him

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

I don't watch Spiderman. :haha:  But I prefer Dylan, cause when I see Logan I think of black&white gifs on tumblr of him crying on The perks of being a wallflower with sad captions and that's a turn off for me. :flop:

Azor Ahai

I don't watch Spiderman. :haha:  But I prefer Dylan, cause when I see Logan I think of black&white gifs on tumblr of him crying on The perks of being a wallflower with sad captions and that's a turn off for me. :flop:

omg where are the lies u basically described everything u need to know about him  :lmao:

omg where are the lies u basically described everything u need to know about him  :lmao:

I can't help it. :toofunny: I just googled him and I found out he's hot now and there are these "racy" photos of him being all shirtless, with an unbuttoned pants being all s-xy and stuff and I think "are you still both happy and sad Charlie?" Like this perception of him is "infinite" for me. :derpga:

Archived