💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His death made for a lot of TDK promo, hype and praise. If you don't see that, you need to pull your head out of your ass. And, once again yet again, I never bashed that movie.

But keep undermining my opinion with your vast superiority and amazing knowledge :pawsup:

Don't quote me

You're undermining the importance of that movie to the genre as a whole; Maybe you're jaded by your over-inflated ego?

I never claimed to be superior; but you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Nice try tho  :adam:

This thread went downwards real quick :rip:

was trying to have a civil discussion, it got petty quick. sorry about that. 

You're undermining the importance of that movie to the genre as a whole; Maybe you're jaded by your over-inflated ego?

I never claimed to be superior; but you clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Nice try tho  :adam:

seh6p.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Azor Ahai

This thread went downwards real quick :rip:

ÃŽâ„¢ asked who they liked best and everyone started fighting over Batmans success like wut :sis:

Yeah I really hope they don't end up shortening his role on the movie or smth to open space for Spidey

Yeah, imo Spider Man will have like a glorified cameo or something in Civil War, like to introduce him. There were rumors about him having ties in Ant Man so that could be cool for a post credit scene or something :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

darkchylde

Dylan please, we need to see that body in that spandex suit. :pole:

Also have you seen the new cast for Teen Wolf? :pole:

new cast whaaaat?

darkchylde

Archived